horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: Free forex education program (value 3k)

Free forex education program (value 3k)

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    By the time this presentation is over, you will have gained a basic understanding of the following:

-How the forex market functions
    -How a forex broker operates
    -What pending orders are
    -The advantages and disadvantages of forex robots
    -Methodology of evaluating a successful trading system
    -the five main indicators

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Banned

I think those trading platform are always helpful to give educational facilities to their traders especially the people those are newcomer ,then these broker are called as a Best Broker. I haven trading for three years GCI Financial that supplied me Free Forex eBook when I was newcomer .And the other hand this ECN trading platform always supplies me many educational facilities besides many accurate trading facilities like scalping and hedging facilities.

uselessssssssssssssss

Banned

Well, by learning a new Forex trader become a professional Forex trader. Actually, learning is the most excellent way to be a good skilled Forex trader. My learning period was very perfect with educational support of GCI Financial trading broker. When I was a successful Forex trader in my demo then I opened my live account with 30% welcome bonus. This welcome bonus helped me very much to earn more money.

Education is very crucial point; if we want to be successful in business like Forex then it should be little doubt that education is the massive thing and if we are to succeed then have to get it working. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX since they have awesome educational setup which covers a lot of distance and then there are even demo contests like cTrader and Champion where one is able to win huge prizes or if not then we still get experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Lucas View Post
    Education is very crucial point; if we want to be successful in business like Forex then it should be little doubt that education is the massive thing and if we are to succeed then have to get it working. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX since they have awesome educational setup which covers a lot of distance and then there are even demo contests like cTrader and Champion where one is able to win huge prizes or if not then we still get experience.
    Education is an important point and needed thing for any person who is willing to be trader. If you do not have any knowledge of market then how you are going to work here and deal the risk with a market. But for that, there is no connection of broker about it.

box - einstein 250x250
    Thatís absolutely correct and exactly what I said. The more we focus on education and puts effort into it; I believe that is what is going to help us reaching far. I love it a lot due to broker like OctaFX, as they are brilliant with having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection and then there is epic deposit bonus of 50% thatís usable, itís simply awesome in every way!