horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forexrebate.me - Automated Rebate System At Forex

Adamant Finance added as Forex broker to ForexRebate.me

box - einstein 250x250
    DEAR FOREX TRADERS!

Cashback service ForexRebate.me would like to announce that ECN-NDD Forex broker Adamant Finance was added as new partner. Every client can receive rebates from spread and commission from trading at Adamant Finance broker from now!

Few words about Adamant Finance. Adamant Finance is a financial services company, that enables both private persons and other companies to trade on the foreign exchange market or Forex. Adamant Finance use ECN-NDD technology, which enables us to offer the best terms of trade to our clients, without any intervention from a dealer, thus ruling out the human factor.

Adamant Finance`s advantages:
    • Execution type STP
    • Trading with robots and scalping
    • Low commissions 3$ per lot
    • Execution time 0.01 sec

To open new trading account and read more about Adamant Finance forex broker you can at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Exclamation ForTrade added as Forex broker to ForexRebate.me

Cashback service ForexRebate.me would like to announce that ECN Forex broker Fortrade was added as new partner. Every client can receive rebates from spread and commission from trading at ForTrade broker from now!

Rebate and cashback for trading with ForTrade broker - from $8 per lot.

Few words about Fortrade. Fortrade is a leading provider of online forex, commodity and stock trading for both beginner and seasoned traders. The company delivers extremely fast trade executions through its cross-platform technology and intuitive, easy-to-use graphical user interface, allowing immediate access to 100’s of tradable instruments from the world’s leading financial markets.

ForTrade`s advantages:
    • Over 300 tradable instruments
    • 30% Welcome Bonus (up to £3,000 on initial deposit)
    • Minimum deposit of only £100
    • Regulated by the FCA

To open new trading account and read more about Fortrade forex broker you can at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

PAMM system from InstaForex provides all its participants with the control and accounting of all transactions, shares and profits in automatic mode. Every ForexRebate.me client can invest funds in InstaForex PAMM accounts becoming the owner of a share in this account, as well as receiving a daily rebate from our service.

We offer you a list of PAMM accounts of forex broker InstaForex investing in which you can get profit and rebate from ForexRebate.me cashback service.

It's simple! You just need to choose an account or several accounts from which you will form an investment portfolio, then invest in them and expect the first profit after the rollover. Immediately after the rollover, you will be credited with the rebate from Forex cashback service ForexRebate.me!

InstaForex PAMM account with better results

How it works?

1. Registration in the InstaForex system as a PAMM-Investor
    2. Add your PAMM investor account in the Personal Area of ForexRebate.me in the Accounts section.
    3. Choose the best PAMM Managers offered by ForexRebate.me (see the list above) or search independently at InstaForex PAMM accounts monitoring.
    4. Invest funds in the chosen PAMM manager according to the terms and conditions.
    5. Receive a profit after the period stipulated in the offer and get cashback to your account in ForexRebate.me.

You will find the list of best PAMM accounts of forex broker AMarkets (AForex), having made an investment in which you can get profit from investment and rebate and cashback from ForexRebate.me service. There are no difficulties!

Select the account or multiple accounts that you like to by the parameters of profitability, make the investment portfolio from these accounts, then open PAMM investor account at AMarkets side and invest in selected PAMM managers accounts. Expect the first profit after the rollover. Immediately after the rollover, you will get in addition to income also Forex rebate from ForexRebate.me service!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] broker with best profitability:

How it works?

• Open an investment account and fund it to the amount you want to invest. Minimum investment of $ 100.
    • In the PAMM account rating select the one that fits your evaluation criteria.
    • Click on the widget you are interested in and you'll be forwarded to page to make an investment.

Top PAMM accounts from forex broker Fibo

Investors do not need experience in trading on the FOREX and CFD markets, it is enough to select only one or several Managers. The remuneration to the Manager is accrued only in the event of an income, which forces him to work for a positive result.

PAMM accounts Fibo broker with the best results

From the PAMM managers' accounts presented in our rating, you can choose one or several managers who suit you in terms of profitability parameters.

Then open the PAMM investor account from Fibo broker website and make the first investment in the chosen PAMM account.

After passing the rollover and accruing profit from PAMM manager's trading you will also receive a cashback from Rebate service ForexRebate.me.

All simple as one, two, three!

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Top forex brokers rating of cashback service Forexrebate.me

Dear Forex traders!

Forexrebate.me cashback service offers you the opportunity to choose a broker to trade on Forex market based on the rating provided at our website.

We would like to remind you that this rating is calculated automatically based on the data that is included in the calculation program. The place of the broker in the rating depends on the number of points, the points are calculated based on certain data about the forex company and the votes of traders.

The highest level in the rating of forex brokers is taken by InstaForex and PaxForex, they scored 72 points. Next comes the company FreshForex and FxPro, their points are 70. The SuperForex broker scored 69 points in the rating of the Forexrebate.me service, followed by Aetos with a score of 68. AMarkets scored 67 points, FBS scored 64 points, Admiral_Markets scored 60 points, Exness - 58 points rating.

Below, in the ranking, are the Forex brokers, who scored less than 60 points. More detailed rating of companies can be studied on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] website.