horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?

Elite Member

What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Experience of course and learning materials. I saw a few important notes given by the winners of the real account "[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" in Tickmill. I am now trying to be able to use the principles of their work to increase knowledge of trading.

What instruments do you prefer to trade and why?

My favorite instruments are EUR/USD and GBP/USD

What schedule (trading hours) do you have for your trading?

I always trade during Asian session.

Did you receive personal training from other traders or did you mainly educate yourself on your own?

I have read a lot of tradersí blogs. Most of my knowledge came from there. I have also watched a lots of videos what are teaching trading strategies. I copied some strategies and improved those.

Do you create your own strategies or use the ones that already exist? Can you briefly describe your strategy?

Yes, I have my own strategy which is very complicated to explain. I use mixed strategies combined with lots of different Indicators, Expert Advisor and manual trading.

What is the most important quality a trader should have?

There are few of them that are very important. Most important quality is patience.The second one is ability to learn different trading skills and understanding financial markets.

How do you deal with losses, does it have an emotional impact on you?

As a trader you have to be prepared to take risks and losses.

Are you satisfied with our service and is there anything we can improve?

I am extremely satisfied with you services. I tried many brokers for my long trading career and coul not find any better. I hope that you add some online trading platforms in the future.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

A trader can find plenty of educational materials online, from blogs and video tutorials as you pointed, to trading schools and courses, forums where experts share their knowledge and experience and you can always learn from them. To copy and improve what others do is also a good alternative, as long as you adjust it to your own strategy.

According to my personal trading experience I feel, video tutorials are the more clear thing of education for new Forex trader. Because, here I get live trading description from a trainer. When joined in Forex, then did not know how to trade in Forex. Then, Mt4 video tutorials of TradingBanks provided me best guideline on my trading chart. In addition, their free video tutorials helped me to learn technical analysis of market. As a result, I made my profitable trading strategy without others support based on my trading knowledge and experience. Still, I am depending on that trading system.

long term specialy if you live in zone where you day time there is low volume.

It is just about focusing on ability, as to me thatís the most important aspect. If we trade with proper way and plans then we will always be able to make good money. I do it all easily and confidently thatís through broker like OctaFX since they are regulated by FCA and also are a true ECN too that an award winning one. I also feel good to do with their low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage, bonuses and all such schemes which keep me working nicely!

Yeah, proper planning and strategies are needed to perfect our trades. You need to understand that if you wanna achieve success, you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills.

To learn Forex, we need a dedication work to Forex, so that we can focus on how to gain more knowledge about trading. Learning the market is not an easy way but we can make it happen with our hard work to learn the trading.

Yeah, and having a mindset that we have all the knowledge in the Forex Trading, is also quite harmful, for any trader as there is no possible way to do that. Thus we need to keep learning throughout the trades.

Most traders have heard or read that 95% of people who try their hand in the markets fail to make money; this is a very common myth that is widely circulated around the internet and elsewhere.

box - einstein 250x250
    Yeah, most of the traders lose in the Forex Market, but you need to understand that they lack the knowledge and experience and skills which is needed to become successful in the Forex Market.