horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *What is the simplest strategy?

Rookie Member

box - einstein 250x250
    My simple trading strategy is scalping that I have been using from my first day of trading. And, I am very lucky to select GCI Financial as my trading platform where I at all times I am able to scalp at any major currencies with narrowest trading spread. so, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

For keeping survive in this volatile trading place, we have to depend on our trading strategy. Actually, traders decide on their trading policy according to their trading capability. In my trading life, from all trading strategy, I like most scalping which provides me profit in a short time. And, in this trading stage, scalping is the most usable trading policy. I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform which always make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread.

Dear Fxakas! Honestly, I donít believe trading indicators. Because, I see they are not useful for long time and most of the times they show false signal of market. So, it makes me confused about next move of market. But, I think candlesticks trading are much better option from indicator based trading system. Even, if you have good knowledge on candlesticks then you donít need to care news trading. In addition, regulated broker TradingBanks shows real movement of market. So, I get exact formation of market candlesticks.

Really, scalping is very effectual trading technique for new Forex trader that brings profit in a short time. I always have a preference to trade in this technical way because; I have not gigantic capital for long time trading. Although many regulated trading platform are eager to provide this facility, but luckily I can scalp at any pair in my regulated trading platform MXTrade devoid of any kinds of boundaries. This ECN trading platform for all time ensures best trading atmosphere for scalping by providing only one pip trading spreads. Thatís why I am able to trade all major currencies with competitive low spreads. Moreover, I always can make profit by using this policy.

Rookie Member

Actually, generally I have seen short time trading is used by most of the new trader. On the other hand, professional traders prefer a long time trade. Personally, I like to combine both trading types. In my trading capability, I always use my strategy. As like, in news time I always use scalping by using live economic calendar that provides many accurate fundamental data which is very helpful to brings profit in a short time. And my trading platform GCI is very supportive to scalp by providing only one pip trading spread. Sometimes especially using EURUSD I trade in a long time. Moreover for this combination, I always can convey my profit.

Generally, we the traders select our trading strategy in order to our trading experience. According to my trading capability, I think, from all trading strategy price action is actual simple that is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have selected Mxtrade trading broker due to getting accurate candlestick.

you can try simple moving average period 14.candles forming below line downtrend and vice versa.BUT yes it will not give you a lottt of profit

By and large, there is not a soul who be capable of make profit devoid of using any kinds of trading strategy. Due to having too much volatility and unpredictable nature we the traders have to depend on some trading strategy that we select in order to our trading experience. in my trading life, from my first day of trading I have been using price action strategy that is well known as a most usable trading policy in this market place. And, I am very lucky to select Mxtrade as my trading platform where art all times I am getting accurate candlestick which is very supportive to use this trading strategy in a proper way.

If you need just a trading strategy then youíll get very easily by Google searching or from others social medias. But remember this, good trading strategies are not available. Because, experience traders who are earning money from live account they are very busy with their trading accounts. So, definitely who are selling various trading strategies they are not real trader. I use most common trading strategy that is moving average crossover strategy, I practiced many strategies in my demo in last year. As TradingBanks allows all kind of trading system and EA. So, I did this job very comfortably.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    There is not a soul in this market place who can make profit constancy without using any kind of trading strategy. Generally, we the traders select our trading policy in order to our trading capability. Even though, by and large traders are extremely dependable on scalping strategy but in my trading career, I am very much dependable on price action strategy which is considered as a most usable trading strategy in this trading stage. And, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where at all times, I am getting accurate candlestick that is very supportive to predict the market with certainly.