horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *What is the simplest strategy?

Rookie Member

box - einstein 250x250
    Rendering to my trading experience, I have seen we the traders are willing to earn profit without learning. And, we generally donít believe the importance of demo trading although it is a master place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. In my trading life, from my first day of trading I am very dedicated to learn by demo account with GCI. This demo trading helped me very much to start my live account in a proper way. So, I suggest all trading traders to trade demo trading seriously. Therefore, here I opened my demo account without facing any kinds of restrictions.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Trading on high time frames with candle stick patterns on support and resistance levels is the closest to simplest strategy. You cannot trade forex market in more simple way than this.

Practically, despite of good trading skill, it is not possible to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly. So, we the traders have to depend on our trading strategy that we select in order to our trading experience. I have started my trading career with a small capital. So, I have to depend on short time trading policy scalping. for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have decided to trade permanently in Mxtrade where at all times I am able to scalp at a any major currencies with only one pip narrowest trading spread.

nice tips...thank,

Lots of traders here and on other forums say that scalping is the simplest trading strategy for newbies, but I completely don't agree with this point of view. Scalping requires lots of knowledge and discipline. I think that day trading is simple, especially if you can rely on some analysts who provide high-quality technical or fundamental analysis. I like to use FreshForex forecasts and create my trading plans according to them.

If we want to make consistent profit from trading, then we have to trade based on a permanent trading system or strategy. Personally, I have technical indicator based trading system that provides me monthly good income. Because of having this strategy I donít care about fundamental condition of market. I also use SL trading tool for my every trade. On the other hand, I made my trading strategy from pre-installed trading indicators of TradingBanks broker.

For making profit constancy, we the traders select our trading strategy according to our trading experience. I am extremely dependable on scalping policy that brings profit in a short time. And, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform where at all times, I am able to scalp at any major currencies with narrowest trading spread.

The simplest strategy I ever learn is by sing MA Cross. Check the trend on H1 and H4 chart using EMA 21 and 55, and then trade using M15 Chart using EMA 5 and 13.

Usually, we the traders select our trading policy according to our trading experience. In my trading career, from my first day of trading, I have been using scalping trading strategy for making profit instantly. And, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currencies with only one pip narrowest trading spread.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    The simple strategy is using support and resistance levels. Buy at the support and sell at the resistance by finding correct levels.