horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: *What is the simplest strategy?

box - einstein 250x250
    Ma's with higher time frame analysis.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

just dont be stressed and keep calm! :-) haha

Actually, in this market place, maximum Forex traders have specific trading strategy or system for doing their trade. But interestingly, I donít have any particular choice. Because, in my live trading I follow daily market analysis of TradingBanks thus, I am learning the way of making good market analysis. On the other hand, still i am making real money based on this technical and news trading analysis. I think, itís not good idea to depend on only one trading system. Because, Forex market is not depend on anyone. So, traders need analytical power to earn money for long time.

ives you a lot profit but I recommend RSI indicator, using of pivot, support, resistant levels and Fibonacci

There is no alternative way to make profit in this trading platform devoid of using any kinds of trading strategy. In order to our trading capability we the traders select our trading strategy. As a newcomer, I have depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. due to getting profit instantly , from my first day of trading I have been using this short time trading policy. My trading platform TradingBanks is very much supportive to make profit by using scalping strategy by means of providing only one pip trading spread. so, my trading career, is very much profitable.

Elite Member

the simplest strategy is to buy or sell with the trend. seriously. this is it. does not get any simpler. Any one can be a trader but no all of people are in forex trading can survive in forex trading. We must know that forex trading is risky business and there's not only reward that we can get, but also there is risk. We must be able to minimize the risk if we want to get maximal profit. We must have good money management and must understand market well. We can use various sources to learn forex trading, such as forex forums, social network, even there are video tutorials are provided by broker. TICKMILL also provide it to help beginner understand further more about forex trading.

EMA50 and 20, Fibo levels, RSI and TLs on H$ and H&S.

Honestly, I donít get good result through RSI. Even, I used so many default indicators like, parabolic, moving average Bollinger bands etc. But, I see for long time all of they are valueless! Please, donít angry with me! Itís only my personal experience. Actually, I believe trading indicators are nothing. Then I start to trade based on price action strategy. I see, TradingBanks broker always show real movement of market without any slippage. So, I get enough concepts on upcoming market movement.

For making profit right away we the traders like scalping policy very much especially the traders who are beginners. Due to having small balance, from my first day of trading, I have been using scalping policy that brings profit in a short time. For using this trading policy in a proper way, I have selected MXTrade trading broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. By means of this narrowest trading spread, I can make profit constancy at any major currencies with spot metal and CFDs.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I believe the simplest strategy is S/R levels. Combining it with fundamental analysis you can earn consistently as this strategy is based on market basics which will always work. I use this strategy to trade low lots on Hotforex, of course need to stay a lot of time near PC to watch for the moment to make entry but it really works for me