horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: *What is the simplest strategy?

box - einstein 250x250
    Practically, there is nobody who can calculate the real faction of this market with certainly. So, we the traders have to depend o our trading experience that we select according to our trading strategy. In my trading career, I have been using price action trading strategy which is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place. For using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker where I get all times accurate candlestick that is very supportive to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

There is not a soul in this market place who can make profit constancy without using any kind of trading strategy. Generally, we the traders select our trading policy in order to our trading capability.

Even though, by and large traders are extremely dependable on scalping strategy but in my trading career, I am very much dependable on price action strategy which is considered as a most usable trading strategy in this trading stage. And, I am very fortunate to select Trade12 as my trading platform where at all times, I am getting accurate candlestick that is very supportive to predict the market with certainly.

Buddy! I donít know any simple trading strategy that would help you to make consistent money here. Actually, Forex is not any easy way of money making. Because, here more than 90% traders are loser. So, traders need huge knowledge and experience to be a regular customer. I used so many trading strategies in my demo as, TradingBanks is a EA and trading system friendly trading platform.

Simplest strategy is price action trading !

can anybody here share his strategy trading this market, I need to understand more how I can make profit in forex.

Are you interested in Forex trading? And would you like to earn up to 500% per month?

I am a fund manager at:
    pipscutter.com

We are international team of trades and programmers based in Australia whose main goal was to create a system that can work in all market conditions and at all brokers, especially ECN and STP.

If you would like to know more contact me on

or simply contact me here.

Best strategy is knowledge. You have to be prepared to learn a lot about the price action.

According to my trading experience, there have so many simple trading strategy based on moving averages. They are really easy to understand but to be honest, most of the trading strategy are meaningless. On the other hand, profitable trading strategies are really very rare.

I made my profitable trading strategy by inverting huge dedication and concentration. In addition, TradingBanks broker allows all kind of trading system, so I can use my personal strategy into my live chart without any hesitation.

For making profit constancy we the traders have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading experience. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. And, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker where I get proper trading environment for scalping by lowest trading spreads.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    In Forex, you may get so many simple trading strategy and complicated strategy but believe me, profitable strategy is not available here and there. Thatís way, I have used my demo just for making a profitable trading strategy. In addition, I found enough trading weapon from TradingBanks to build up a useful trading strategy.