horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *What is the simplest strategy?

*What is the simplest strategy?

box - einstein 250x250
    There is no simple strategy which gives you a lot profit but I recommend RSI indicator, using of pivot, support, resistant levels and Fibonacci indicator will help you at Forex trading. Money management in every trading is the simplest strategy.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Moslem

Really, there have no simple trading strategy that provides you consistent profit. You know, 95% Forex traders are loser. So, if good trading strategies are available, then the statistics may be will different. I learned price action trading by two years practicing of my demo account in TradingBanks. I used this broker in my demo and still are using as my live account because, I always get here accurate candlesticks from of market. Importantly, I am a news trader. So, I need a broker which has fixed trading spread facility with no spike guarantees. Really, TradingBanks always ensures this thing of trading.

pipmeup

Most traders especially favored scalping method. but first check to determine if your broker allows scalping. Traders can have their funds frozen or their account closed if their Forex broker doesn't allow scalping. Brokers that do allow scalping may have a mandatory time period the trade must remain open, which could put you at a disadvantage. For over 2 years I've done scalping with Tickmill ECN account there's no forced minute wait could stop me from closing out a position to take a profit or contain a loss. they ensure there's no restriction upon any trading method, including scalping, I even able to cut my profit second I place my entry trade.

The simplest strategy is to flip coin, heads = buy tails = sell. You cant get it simpler than that lol

Cut the lose short, let the profit run~

use longer tf

Elite Member

The simplest strategy is to buy or sell with the trend. now I try to take advantage of the right moment to trade in TICKMILL so I can get better results

I like RSI and Simple Moving Average indicators for swing trading.

There is nobody I this market place, who is capable of making profit without using any kinds of trading strategy. I at all times very much dependable on my price action strategy that is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way , I have selected TradingBanks as my trading platform due to getting accurate candlestick.

Rookie Member

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    In spite of passing a long period in this trading stage, for making profit in a short time, I have to depend on scalping strategy which is the most usable and profitable trading policy. By the way, besides, long time trading; I always use scalping at any major currency in my trading platform GCI Financial which is considered as a most appropriate trading place to use this strategy. Because, this ECN trading broker always make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. So, I can easily make profit by using this trading policy. So, my trading is life relaxation and gainful.