horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you earn in forex?

box - einstein 250x250
    Yes, from when I started to use copy treading service of TradingBanks from that day till now I can make good profit for every month. I know my trading bad trading quality. Besides, I have seen learning Forex trading is not easy thing for traders. On the other hand, copy trading service is reliable and easy for new trader.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

ohhh i used to ask this question as well.But yes it is certainly true that you first need to learn and very truly avoid greed or haste more specifically. Glad to haev found thsi thread .Just my thoughts on the topic

Even though I have to improve but now I can earn consistent low profit around the month. Actually, I did not found any good sources to learn Forex trading thatís way I was loser even three months ago. Then, I used beginners trading course of TradingBabnks broker. Though itís free trading course but I believe itís the best place for new traders to manage real knowledge on Forex. Still, I am learning and improving my trading skills. In addition, now I use high trading leverage of this regulated broker because I donít have healthy trading capital.

Rookie Member

I do trust that Forex is trading platforms where traders have to pass a long time for keeping survive. In my trading career I have selected GCI Financial due to having many didactic facilities which is very supportive to practice properly. By the way, from all these now I am busy in Forex eBook where I am getting psychology and the behavior of traders with essential terms and condition. From here I also have gathered the most accurate successful trading tips which bring profit in my trading time. By means of this trading facility my trading life is full of knowledge.

i agree Forex will give a good earning is we able to control our own emotion when trade.

Even though we have equipped with lots of great indicator or EA, for me my first priority is how we control our emotion & good MM too.

Rookie Member

Currently, Forex is measured as a most profitable business platform in the present world. And, it is idly true, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trading knowledge; it is not possible to make success in this trading place, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform. So, I have selected GCI Financial as my trading platform where I am getting exclusive trading facilities that is very supportive to keep survives in this trading stage. This ECN trading platform is very responsive 24/5 online support. So, I can solve my any kinds of problems within a day.

Well previously when I started trading I didn't earned much but as and when I came across my current broker I have started earning a lot through his advice and tips and now I can say I am trading happily.

Started losing at first. Realized I needed to learn more, or it would continue. Taking it slow and easy.

Not only me, but there have many successful traders who are using this business as their permanent way on financial security. But, itís true in Forex market maximum traders lose their balance. By the way, I started my trading journey very normally like others new Forex traders. But, friendly guideline of TradingBanks assisted me to be a good skilled Forex trader. Even, now Iím using only their economic calendar for doing my news trading. Here, I get evey kind of Forex news with full of informationís within very short time.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    10 dollars once bro...