horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you earn in forex?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Yes I really earn in forex. I am not getting profit in thousands. I had limited amount in my trading account , It is giving me round bout 10% profit.. I try to double my account when I was a newbie it was a bad strategy. I then know the reality that we can make money in forex slow and steadily . It is a good business for all type of people.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Honestly, when I was a new trader then I considered Forex business like a money making machine. But, after crashing my whole balance for three times, then I really loss my trading interest.

So, now I know how difficult to make regular basis from Forex. In addition, I already closed my trading career as a Forex trader but still alive as an investor. Actually, now I am only using copy trading service of TradingBanks broker and thus I get handsome monthly income just following a professional trader.

Elite Member

forex trading is flexible business. This business give us many advantages. There is leverage that can be used to start trading with minimum amount. There is demo account to learn forex trading without having to make deposit. If we can maximize the advantages of forex trading, i'm sure, we will be able to feel the advantages. And with TICKMILL, i try to maximize my trading result.

In Forex trading my foremost strength is my trading knowledge that I have gathered by passing a long time with support of Trade12 as my trading platform. Due to many exclusive educational facilities I have chosen this ECN trading platform. From here, I am getting all video tutorials which are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

In addition, this ECN trading platform always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading skill by means of accurate educational facilities.

Yes, from last April Iím earning consistent money from this financial market. In addition, gradually I am increasing my monthly target and thatís really great.Honestly, 100% 1st deposit bonus of TradingBanks provided me enough space to reach my monthly target as earlier. By the way, I am saying that. Itís very easy way of money making because I used my demo account fully one year to learn Forex trading.

Elite Member

I think Forex is more high risky business in the world but Forex is so profitable business for traders. I mean risk is the most important part for gain success in Forex trade. I think without risk no trader can gain success in Forex trade. So take risk for success in Forex trade. One skill every trader needs is the ability to analyze data quickly. There is a lot of math involved in trading, but it is represented through charts with indicators and patterns from technical analysis. Consequently traders need to develop their analytical skills so they can recognize trends and trends in the charts.

I am very happy because I get consistent profit through my only one year trading experience. But I see, many traders are losing their money even though they have more than two years trading experience. Actually, I made my professional trading skills through live trading setup of TradingBanks. I found here professional trading analysis from an expert team.

According to our trading experience, we the traders earn our trading profit in this market place. As a scalper, my daily target is to earn 50 pips daily. And, for using scalping strategy in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker which always make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads.

Yes, I earn in forex. Now I'm earning thanks to the 101% deposit bonus from my current broker. You can try it if you want to.

box - einstein 250x250
    evaluation is very important in forex trading this, because by doing so will make the evaluation of trading we can trade with a maximum, then from that try to regularly evaluate trading well and continue to improve good trading