horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you earn in forex?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    My daily target with Hotforex is 10 pips. Sometimes I manage to do it, sometimes I'm not. What about your profit target and how do you handle losses?

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Opportunities should be able to be created by the first step to understanding how prices move, which would correspond with trading techniques that we use, be patient in waiting for the best opportunities with less risk in ViproMarket.

OK thanks to all

Rookie Member

As per my experience earning in forex depends on efforts you put in learning it, i am still learning it however quite lucky enough to make some consistent profits through it.

with the precision we manage funds held will certainly get even more performance we can achieve profit. in ViproMarket, we can carry trades using funds accessible in a selection of account types Classic

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by kalam View Post
    As per my experience earning in forex depends on efforts you put in learning it, i am still learning it however quite lucky enough to make some consistent profits through it.
    That’s absolutely correct mate, it’s all about learning well and that’s what will help us earn well, if we really wish to be successful then we got to make sure we focus on learning well and only then we will be able to earn well. I am very lucky that I am trading with broker like OctaFX which is absolutely brilliant with excellent features and facilities including educational setup from which I can learn very nicely and there are several demo contest as well like Southampton Supreme, cTrader or even Champion with huge prizes on the line, so all this helps up big time for me and allows me to work out well in terms of practicing and I am able to gain great experience for real account.

Yes, we all earn. Newbie has small profit while experienced trader has big amount in their pocket. Every one can earn here but it takes good time period to learn trading properly. Not every one can do this business, because it is risky market and not every one can afford big loss.

Yeah...! I make a good fortune in Forex Trading, my income may not be constant, but I make enough money to get over it.

With increasing experience of trading we have certainly will make us more optimally manage the funds on the trading opportunity that we run. I continually strive to practice trading skills to be getting better and increased in a way to practice trading demo account to tap in vIproMarket

box - einstein 250x250
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadvipro View Post
    With increasing experience of trading we have certainly will make us more optimally manage the funds on the trading opportunity that we run. I continually strive to practice trading skills to be getting better and increased in a way to practice trading demo account to tap in vIproMarket
    Yeah...! I earn a lot, I may lose, but I cover it with my next trades, and That's the way I recover my losses.