horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Do you earn in forex?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Yeah, I am obviously earning in Forex and that’s why I am working in Forex, I believe we shouldn’t be expecting miracles to happen overnight and start making huge money; it’s something which will happen gradually, so if we really wish to be successful then we need to accept that. If we try to fly high too early than we will only fall down flat. So, I personally prefer to keep it all very simple and straight forward, it’s obviously didn’t worked instantly for me, but now nearly 7 years after, I have been able to make profits and do justice potential while it’s also with help of OctaFX broker using their low spreads, high leverages and many such features, it’s all picture perfect.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

trading by forcing yourself to make the result was not optimal and can actually make us stress also later on, better enjoy the ability we have to the maximum but nevertheless with increasing experience and skill tarding gradually so that later could be better as well as from the trading account ViproMarket which is then moved to a more steady ECN accounts

Many traders are earning in Forex but the fact is that they are not showing off. Simple is that, they do not want to show off or they dont have time to share their earning with others. They are busy in earning that is why dont share earning with others. I am also earning but not much as i am new to market.

We are in this trade also learned about patience, patience when applying trading system with discipline, patience in running a trading plan, be patient when dealing with conditions less favorable for example loss or mc, run forex business without patience will quickly make out without any results

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadvipro View Post
    We are in this trade also learned about patience, patience when applying trading system with discipline, patience in running a trading plan, be patient when dealing with conditions less favorable for example loss or mc, run forex business without patience will quickly make out without any results
    Yeah....! Patience and Discipline are the key to become a successful trader. You need to have it, if you really wanna become successful in Forex Trading.

I would suggest to try freshforeks. Orders are processed in a split second; smooth platform without shutdowns; many tools; rapid withdrawal. And the company is developing steadily. This is despite the crisis! As a consequence, according to the International Prize IAFT (International Association of Traders) Awards Ceremony, FreshForex company became the winner in the "dynamic development" nomination.

I dont understand why people are so much marketing their broker in every forum with every single post. They might be good broker but it does not mean that just posting all good points in every post.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie.pip View Post
    I dont understand why people are so much marketing their broker in every forum with every single post. They might be good broker but it does not mean that just posting all good points in every post.
    I am also thinking that, this place should be for gaining and sharing knowledge, not a place to promote the brokers.

we should be able to maximize the potential of our current trade and that's when we have to evaluate errors that moment on the market, not wasted.

box - einstein 250x250
    Yeah...! Many traders are still not getting that they need to be serious enough to deal with Forex, else they would just keep losing money if do it like a Gamble.