horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Do you earn in forex?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Yeah, learning in Forex is the never ending process, it goes on and on to and if we stop learning, we ma lose it all.
    That is not true at all, we never stop learning with market. Learning is not about books or tutorials, but what we work on market is also called learning in Forex. As we dont stop working, we are never going to stop learning too.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I think one thing we all realize if we read post of people above that majority are struggling for consistency, so making profit is no hard thing, but to be able to do it consistently is the biggest problem! I believe if we want to earn in Forex consistently then we need to be highly disciplined. I find it pretty easy going under OctaFX having low spreads, quick execution of trades and many offers on those lines, itís quite beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie.pip View Post
    That is not true at all, we never stop learning with market. Learning is not about books or tutorials, but what we work on market is also called learning in Forex. As we dont stop working, we are never going to stop learning too.
    I think you are saying the one and the same thing I am also saying the same thing that we are never going to stop learning and it will earn us some good income online.

Thatís correct Metalhead. It is not possible for one to be truly successful if he stops learning. So, we got to continue with learning in order to succeed and always be determined in doing it. I operate under OctaFX with whom, I really work it out well because of nice and simple educational guides and the conditions too are superb counting with small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution and even 50% deposit bonus thatís usable, itís very cool.

Yeah, Forex is a very risky profession and we need to embrace our trades time to time, and there are so many new concepts of trading coming everytime, hence it become necessary for us to keep learning everytime.

Junior Moderator

Forex is not necessarily risky. If you use proper money management, then it's not.
    My latest discovery:

Get premium Forex systems in 90% discount → https://BudgetForex.com

Quote Originally Posted by navigator View Post
    Forex is not necessarily risky. If you use proper money management, then it's not.
    You also need to see that in the matter of money management, you shouldn't miss the opportunity to make money by not taking risk, as the money not made in Forex, is the money which is lost.

Fortunately, I have managed to make money consistently over the last couple of years. I believe itís not an easy thing but if we are hard working and if we have the right strategy on there then we can make good amount of money. I do it all quite easily through broker like OctaFX since they have brilliant setup from low spreads to deposit bonus up to 50% plus smooth trading platform like cTrader which is clear of any manipulation and helps in earning.

Yes, I earn through the Forex, sometimes more sometimes less, thus I don't earn constantly, but I am happy with my profits throughout the month.

box - einstein 250x250
    Metal, I believe itís about profits consistently, as thatís what is going to help us going far and will make us better. Itís okay even if you are not making massive income, as long as the running is there, I do feel chance of reaching the finish line! I love it a lot with broker like OctaFX, as they are awesome because of the wide range of features and facilities that counts for LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while customer service too is 24/5 active.