horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you earn in forex?

Do you earn in forex?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I think forex is a challenging and risky business.. I can say that Forex may be very good income source for new generation and student.* To success in Forex market at first everyone should control emotion and avoid greed. Yes, I earn huge amount of money from Forex market.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Moslem

Yes, I am. My monthly target is 30% and consistently I get it around the month. 200+ trading instruments facility of TradingBanks broker increase my profit ratio. Because, now I can trade in any Forex currency, Indices, CFDs and Metals. So, in a day I get enough number of good entry points. This is way I feel Forex is the best money earning opportunity for me.

It is not definitely an easy task to achieve, but earning in Forex is possible. For me I needed to learn and trained quite a lot and it took its time until losses have been lower than profits, becoming this way into a consistent earning trader.

Yes, I am. At last, I find my destination. Now, comfortably Iím making my monthly 20% target. But, I work hard to reach this level from last year. But still, I become excited after making big money from my trading. In addition, regulated broker TradingBanks supplies me flexible transaction service. So, itís available for me to get my withdrawing profit in a moment.

I couldn't earn ..

Rookie Member

It is indolently true that Due to having much life changing opportunities I have joined this market palace. Actually, it is the place where it is possible to make huge money that you want as your wish. By the way, mu trading life is very secure in GCI. Because, this trading broker is considered as a regulated trading platform by the high authorize in this market place. From here, I am getting 1:400 leverage to trade. So, in spite of having small balance, I am able to trade in a high lot. So, my trading life is very profitable.

Rookie Member

The majority of the Forex traders are willing to earn profit devoid of learning. But, it canít be possible at all. So, we all should learn this market place in a proper way. So, I am very dedicated to learn Forex with support of GCI Financial. In this trading platform, I get all instructive educational amenities. So, in a short time, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader.

In 2013, I blow a 30k account due to being uneducated in the forex market. after that I find it very hard to trade again hence joining FIB in 2013 and still a newbie... went and do some courses and numerous of training programs and now ready to trade again... making a profit on a 5k account but looking to invest more with confidence.

I also blow up my first investment but it was not a big amount. After some time I learn the art of earning . I know how to face market, suitable time and moves of market. It helped me to do trading in careful manner . I am earning good profit from forex now.

box - einstein 250x250
    Well I have lose at first when I started to trade but now I am trading happily and also earning happily.