horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think money management is important?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I donít think that but I hardly believe this issue! As, I know money management is the key point here. But, when traders do not get enough money according to their expectation then they become greedy. By the way, I got 100% welcome bonus offer from TradingBanks broker. This is way, now I donít need to use high trading risks in my trading.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I think money management is very important in this business as we can save our account from big losses if we know exactely how to calculate our risk and size lot to trade safely.

Itís true I respect money management policy but I like to use healthy trading lots size when I am confirm about my entry points. Actually, my trading capital is very low so, I need to utilize good opportunities of market.

As a result, I use 1:1000 trading leverage of MTI Markets so Iím able to use standard trading lot size from my low trading capital. I see, professional Forex traders know how to use big leverage but greedy traders donít know the exact way of using big leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri11 View Post
    I think money management is very important in this business as we can save our account from big losses if we know exactely how to calculate our risk and size lot to trade safely.
    No body can say money management is not important . It is key point towards making profits in forex trading . One who had not using this skill will not choose right lot according to the market and capital , his trading plan will not work successfully without money management.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    No body can say money management is not important . It is key point towards making profits in forex trading . One who had not using this skill will not choose right lot according to the market and capital , his trading plan will not work successfully without money management.
    Yes, of course. Money management is important for trader to achieve the best condition to make a consistent profit. Get a lesson or education is very important for a trader in order to maximize your trading skills. now almost all brokers offer trading education and I was very impressed with TICKMILL are on the webinar in a video with a very comprehensive material

la administtracion de riesgo y de los fondos, es lo que hace que tu carrera como trader dure o se arruine rapidamente, cuando pierde un 20% de sus ssaldo necesitara un 40 para recuperarse

Yeah...! Money Management is one of the most crucial element, that is needed to be take care off in Forex Trading.

with essential terms and conditions that are very supportive to make proper risk management. so, my trading life is very much profitable with ViproMarket

Money management is more important than risk management I think, if you won't have money to manage how you will have risk, thus it is more important to first manage money and then think about risk.

box - einstein 250x250
    with trading well then the chances we can also better to make a profit with the strategies of the run, and this can be done conveniently by utilizing various trading facilities which did quite well on the ViproMarket for use in ECN accounts