horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think money management is important?

Rookie Member

box - einstein 250x250
    Money management is important and anyone who wishes to master the forex trading may know that they require the right approach to manage their capital and the risks associated with their investing capital.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Rookie Member

Yes, I definitely believe money management is very crucial part of field, if we really wish to be successful then we got to have solid money management to connect us with. I believe that’s the only way possible for us to succeed. I am able to work it out nicely due to support from OctaFX broker since they are outstanding with 50% bonus on deposit, low spreads, high leverages, rebates, zero balance protection, swap free account, instant payments and must more, it’s all fascinating for me to work with and gives fair amount of comfort especially to do with money management, it automatically boost me up with performance and allows me to work in all simple and wise way to be relaxed.

Money management is important in Forex. Because if you dont have pre plan about your trade, then you are surly going to fail in trading. There are so many terms and rules for using correct ratio of money during trader so that you can control your account and handle the loss or profit with market.

The key is a strict discipline when we do fund management in forex trading, lest we mastered greed that lead to control of the funds are not controlled properly and cause significant loss.

Yes, money management is a very important factor that is need to be considered in the Forex Trading. As our profit are depending on it.

getting the right moment in the market certainly makes us happy especially the profit. can get a big profit, but emotions do not be too over, and lost control, so there should be a target profit and desist when the target has been reached.

When you talk about successful career in Forex then you can’t say that this is less important or that is more important, it’s all very important and we need to balance out things and only then we will be able to achieve best results, but if we are not balancing out things then we will struggle. If we see any expert then we will know that they have everything balance out, so that’s why we need to make sure we also learn to balance out things. I already do that with having good strategy which is well covered by strong money management and I regularly practice it to cut out any weakness, it’s so easy thanks to OctaFX broker with their mighty 50% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s just perfect.

Rookie Member

Money management with a right approach to manage the associated risk with your investments is the primary key to succeed in forex trading, so do it right or if you lack some skills in it you can learn it easily.

I totally agree theat money management is one of the most important thing in the forex markets

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    yes, we should be able to take advantage of the current conditions we are doing forex trading. with the capital that we can be deposited should be able to manage it well, in order to survive much longer in this forex business