horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think money management is important?

Elite Member

box - einstein 250x250
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadvipro View Post
    yes, we should be able to take advantage of the current conditions we are doing forex trading. with the capital that we can be deposited should be able to manage it well, in order to survive much longer in this forex business
    we ought to be able to take advantage of what we do not to trade that we do not have an advantage at all it will hurt us, therefore if we want to benefit trading, we must learn as much as possible

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Yeah it is a very important aspect of Forex Trading. It could be very advantageous to deal with Forex Trading and also to increase our profits.

If you play with high risk, is not important

Depend how you was learn, I learned with high laverage 1:500 with high succesfull and I dont control my money I can make in 10 minutes 5000 easy

Rookie Member

I definitely believe that money management is the most crucial aspect when it comes to trading; if we are able to do money management correctly then rest will become a lot easier. The biggest problem in money management is emotions which we often are unable to control and that are why we face issues with managing things. Luckily, I have managed it just right and that’s all thanks to OctaFX broker and their beautiful 50% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s stunning and gives me great boost and comfort due to been use able too and I am able to do trading in whatever way I want without any restrictions on any technique whether it’s scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA!

we have to be patient to get the maximum profit is over, sometimes the market can be very helpful could be detrimental. we should do in order to better evaluation. and of course we manage risk well, and can take advantage of opportunities in the market better

Money Management is the key to success, but the thing is that it is not the only thing. You need far more than that, like Risk Management Skill, experience and knowledge. Money Management is not the only important aspect of Forex Trading.

Yeah, that's extremely important thing and I always try to manage my money right. For saving my own money I mostly trade on no deposit bonuses like $1000 no deposit bonus from FreshForex.

Guys I forgot to give you the link to the web-page where you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I've mentioned above, but it's kinda cheat, cause this way allows you not to register in Telegram. Enjoy it!

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    we have to analyze well, so our bias keloka risks, and can manage funds well in order to survive in this forex trading, between losses and profits in forex trading should be better and can cover the losses