horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Do you think money management is important?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I donít think one needs special course for money management; it comes through experience which is ultimately through practicing regularly. If we are able to do it then we stand excellent chance as per achieving success is connecting. I have huge experience and under broker like OctaFX, I am able to do it all due to their fabulous demo contest like Champion where there is 1000 USD prize to be won, it makes trading easier to do and enables to perform well.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Money management is extremely important and for doing it right you'd better avoid trading with unreliable brokers. My black list includes Alpari UK, Grand Capital, Exness and some other brokers.

Money is the most important tool of this business, it is directly involved with your trading so managing it with proper analysis is always going to be important part of your work.

Yeah, we need to learn about the Money Management, and we need to improve our Money Management skills, in order to improve our trades.

The main problem is that no one is really 100% sure about how Forex market is going to work out; hence, it becomes obviously necessary that we have right level of money management, as that helps us in uncertain situations. I always work with proper analyzing yet I always make sure to keep good money management in place for myself, itís a lot easier thanks to OctaFX broker with their outstanding set of features and facilities including tidy spreads, fast execution and 24/5 support as well!

box - einstein 250x250
    Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to learn a lot like money management and risk management.