horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think money management is important?

Do you think money management is important?

box - einstein 250x250
    Money management is the most important part for new trader in forex market. Without proper money management you can not reach your goal. So it is the most important to get sufficient gain. If you want to be a good trader we must have a good money management because a big loss can wash his account at anytime.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Money management is very important, it includes risk control plan, trading strategy etc. I prefer lower leverage to control risk, high leverage will boost risk.

Yes money management is the most important aspect while trading in forex. Even if you have a good strategy you won't be able to generate consistent profit from forex if you are not good in money management.

Definitely I am! I know, if we want to sustain in this trading environment for long time then surely we have to show enough respect on money management policy. But, itís true my live trading is not boring because of getting 100% welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks and high leverage facility as well.

So, as I get enough space for my trading thatís way, I get enough freedom for doing my live trading. I know, which traders try to do overtrading ultimately they are the losers.

Elite Member

The greatest reason why most people losse all their capital in their first trading is money management. Wrong analysis can cause high drawdowns, if the trader chooses good money management, but wrong analysis will cause margin call, if wrong money management is chosen

You are right the skill of money management is very important to take profit from market without it we can not survive in market for a long time. Most of the traders loose money due to the weak money management .This skill need some practice of trader so that he can develop in it.

Money management it is more important that the system you use to buy or sell.

Obviously, money management is very important issue here. I see, which traders don't care money management policy they are losing their balance in a quick time. So, to stay here for long time traders need to use money management rules very sincerely.

Elite Member

I even think that the size of the merchant will be successful is when they have to work hard to be good at doing trade with money management better and more disciplined in trading and if they are able to trade with disciplined money management then it's very good for keeping account of risk

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    money management, i agreed,is one of important aspects in forex trading ,besides the psycology.
    money management and trading psychology is like a coin with two sides.
    both are one, and important.