horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your expectations from forex trading?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    creo que poder rentabilizar un 2% diario es algo realista y alcanzable, buscar mas ganacia lleva a la ruina

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Well We all have an expectation to yield profit with every trade, but it is not always profitable to trade and we need to understand it.

Forex is a business that has a high risk, with the risk that it is to be successful in this business then we need to continue to improve the skills of good trading.

My intentions are to get profit of course. I'm trading with FreshForex and I expect that their conditions will help me to become rich.

I want to make money online, it is the only expectation of all the traders. This is the market for earning more and more money and that too quickly.

Evaluation of trading will help us to find out the errors and correct trading errors. And that experience should also be used, not just the evaluation and unpunished

Rookie Member

I think I have expectations from myself, I believe everything is great if done properly, but if we don’t do it properly then we are likely to face trouble and issues. I always consider Forex highly but I am well aware that this is good only if I am good enough, but if I am lacking skills then there will always be things harder to handle. This is why I always focus on learning well and execute well, it’s easier to do with motivation that OctaFX broker gives me which is through their demo contest like Southampton Supreme which is extremely unique been just 90 minutes yet got unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s why I find it extremely good and it helps me with learning so much.

in choosing the market conditions should the preparation, in the management of our risk can also be managed properly. the pair will definitely be different, with the market analysis is correct then the benefits are also optimal

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, but we need to learn a lot, we need to expect as much as we get the knowledge to trade with Forex.

box - einstein 250x250
    See everyone is having so many expectations for earning with Forex. Because everyone wants to earn lots of money and to be rich so that they can spend life peacefully and free.