horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My broker , my choice

Rookie Member

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I think broker selection can be a challenging task these days, we should choose those brokers who have good repute in the market and allows good trading conditions. I am trading with multiple brokers at the moment and they have decent spreads and good trading platform.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Elite Member

Choosing a broker should carefully because trading is an art that requires support form of of services provided by the broker comfortably. Now I feel comfortable trading in TICKMILL with low spreads conditions

We the traders actually have to choose credible regulated trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. As a scalper, now I am using MXTrade trading broker from where I am able to use scalping and hedging without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads and minimum margin requirement.

If you are interested in low spreads, check [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] with almost zero spreads, in addition, execution takes on average for 0.05 seconds with low commissions. And if you trade on other accounts, you can return up to $10 per lot. This is a good option. For example, Grand Capital launched the campaign, under which the maximum bonus is $5.5 per lot, but you should trade without stop for a whole month! freshforex gives you $10 for 1 lot simply for trading, for that you only need to link your account to the promo fresh rebate 50%.

Choosing a broker should meet the criteria that we set, I now choose ViproMarket because I prefer a broker who has been strictly regulated so that the broker's performance can be measured and audited. ViproMarket a broker that has been registered in FCA and others

Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and providing 100% initial usable bonus. this deposit bonus for all time can be possible to use without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads with minimum margin requirement and up to leverage 1:400.

yeah and my broker of choice is hotforex for 5 years now very good and stable, worth checking.. another broker i trade is lmfx, good broker as well.

Because of lowest trading spreads I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker from my first day of trading. this ECN trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging by providing flexible trading spreads 0.1 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Choosing a broker is very difficult task; because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly.

box - einstein 250x250
    Patience is the key factor if we want to succeed in forex trading. Do not let impatience we produce results that we do not want. If we are open late, so it's good to be patient and wait for the price to get to the next price point based on our own analysis. because trading is not as easy as we expected