horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My broker , my choice

Rookie Member

box - einstein 250x250
    My broker is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here without any restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair without any restrictions.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Davis View Post
    My broker is which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here without any restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair without any restrictions.
    choose nroker regulated properly is the first way we secure the funds that we have so that we can trade in a safe and comfortable, and we will be able to focus on trading that we run without thinking about our money being stolen or not

I also think that it is better not to keep money with one broker. I, for example, run several accounts with different brokers. But my main account is in Freshforex. My main expectations are related to this account, because it had proven itself well. I am trading on ECN because I love to scalp, and this account has almost zero spreads, no re-quotes and orders are flying and executed in a split second

Guys you are naming some unknown brokers, established recently without any reputation and feedback, sometimes unregulated? Is it so hard to follow choice of seasoned traders and you are guaranteed to get fair trading account with direct market access, low spread and fast execution. For example I got recommendation for years to start trading with Hotforex and I'm still with them and there was no single issue that would change my mind and search for another broker. Its really flawless experience. I advice you to follow my advice if you want to avoid any problems with broker.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. thatís why, now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

When we are looking towards selecting the broker, it could be our top priority that we look for regulated companies, as that is what we must have before anything. This is one obvious reason for me to be part of OctaFX, as they are licensed by FCA and got excellent conditions to work around with from low spreads to high leverage to huge deposit bonus; itís all found here making them one hell of a pick in every way you look.

What I liked most about FBS washigh quality of provided services

I have chosen FBS for the following reasons Ėfast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges

The company keeps excellent quality of services. I consider FBS to be one of the best brokers.

Brokers are an important part of the Forex Trading and you need to select them after proper research, else you might end up losing it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Brokers are an important part of the Forex Trading and you need to select them after proper research, else you might end up losing it all.
    Pretty much spot on Metalhead, I too believe the same. If we are with wrong broker then we are in tough race, so we need to use common sense and avoid working under wrong broker. Itís not even hard to get the right broker. I work with OctaFX and with them, I feel very special for all right reasons having tidiest spreads starting at 0.1 points to over 70 instruments to pick from and then there is even cash back to give 50% back on all trades.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    And guys by the way, I highly recommend you to try FreshForex's 101% fully tradable deposit bonus. Once that bonus helped me to double my profit very fast.