horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My broker , my choice

My broker , my choice

box - einstein 250x250
    Without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker thatís not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life in spite of having well trading knowledge. Thatís why, I have decided to trade Trade12 ECN regulated trading broker where I got 50% initial bonus that I am able to sue for all time with lowest treading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Elite Member

Trader will be choose a broker with low spreads compared with the broker that provides high spreads as it will accelerate the acquisition of profit. I myself now prefer to use low spreads in TICKMILL to perform scalping techniques.beside that, I now use the leverage of 1: 500 in TICKMILL. I think this suits me leverage applied with lot 0.01 in ECN accounts

I have chosen MXTrade trading broker in my trading career due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. From here, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit wit certainly. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Today many brokers on the internet, but not all brokers can we trust to trading. We need to choose a broker that we think is very convenient for trading so that we will be able to trade with the maximum. We have to be more selective in choosing a broker so that we will be able to broker the right. Bow, I am happy using Vipro Market with 25$ minimum deposit and regulated by CySec and have EEA registration on FCA also

Actually, according to our trading experience we the traders choose our trading brokers. Practically, credible trading broker does not restrict at any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. Thatís why; we the traders have to choose in trading brokers which allow any kinds of trading techniques.

Well, I agree with you, Saad Fx, that's why I trade with FreshForex. This company is regulated by KROUFR and CRFIN, and by the way, this broker has recently cancelled requotes.

I prefer Instaforex, coz there are no slipping in trade, for me it is the main advantege, coz i study sculping now.

Each the trades has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Actually, scalping donít allow by and large regulated trading broker.

Choosing a broker is very important because by choosing the right broker course will provide solutions regarding comfort to traders. For now, many brokers that we can use and one of the right broker is ViproMarket with full regulation

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I always want to trade in a regulated ECN trading broker. Because, I know only this kinds of trading platforms can provide proper trading facilities and feathers with enough trading securities. Thatís why, I have been using MXTrade which is mainly considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place.