horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Success in Forex

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Success is depending on trading knowledge in Forex trading. so, for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge I have selected Trade12 regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by providing Trade12Educational center. From here, I can gather all information on the financial health of various economics. so, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

There are three major components without which you simply can not succeed in stock trading: 1. Always follow the rules - without it it is is pointless to start trading. 2. Analysis - the secret of success of most part of financial genius, and no matter if it is fundamental or technical, more importantly is to make your predictions work. 3. Have a list of rules to manage your profit and loss. Profits and loss ratio per one transaction, relationship between the deposit and amount of the transaction, stop orders level are crucial figures. FreshForex is good for all these components.

Forex business is not easy. To be able to get success then a trader should be able to continue to practice and learn discipline. I am now working to be able to maintain discipline in trading in ViproMarket

why not simply go for well known brokers like hotforex, they have been around since 2010 and thats more than enough track record if you ask me..

the success in forex is 70 % psychology and 30 % money managment

Most important thing is learning and learning thoroughly to be a master and teach yourself how to control emotional stress, mental instability, money management and to tolerate money loss. Above all learn how to keep moving without giving up. Now I am trying to be able to conduct their trading minimize risk and maximize money management with ECNPro my account in ViproMarket. it is not easy to apply the discipline but I think if we can trade are serious then we can get the best results

Well in my view success is in forex is equal to consistency. During to the fluctuating nature of charts your profit will be also fluctuate so in one month you can make 100% profit and -50% in second. It can be very frustrating and erodes your mental stability. That's why I prefer to scalp with Hotforex with tight stop losses to have better control on my profits and losses.

You cannot earn success in Forex Trading each and everytime, but you need to be patience and discipline, in order to become a successful trader.

we are not able to make trades with consistency, but we should still be able to manage its risks in order to keep trading with more comfortable and improve skills in a demo account ViproMarket

box - einstein 250x250
    Yeah...! Demo Trading is the best way to learn about the live trading done in Forex. One should invest atleast 6 to 8 months in Demo trading in order to get proper idea about Forex.