horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Success in Forex

box - einstein 250x250
    we must maximize the funds in the account with either. small trading capital must also be put to good use for the small capital that we could use them to make our trading persisted and our experience increases, as well as using the leverage of 1: 500 of ViproMarket

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

For me practice makes man perfect, you need to do practice a lot, in order to become successful in Forex Trading.

Of course if we want to join let alone to survive in forex trading, the first condition is determined and unyielding, it can be applied in any field other than in the field of forex. But as we know that forex is very risky so these two things will be very helpful when applied in this forex trading

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadvipro View Post
    Of course if we want to join let alone to survive in forex trading, the first condition is determined and unyielding, it can be applied in any field other than in the field of forex. But as we know that forex is very risky so these two things will be very helpful when applied in this forex trading
    Yeah....! Patience and Discipline are the key to become a successful trader. You need to have lots of skills to become a successful trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Yeah....! Patience and Discipline are the key to become a successful trader. You need to have lots of skills to become a successful trader.
    That’s true Metalhead, but believe me, I have seen many traders with incredible skill (talent), but yet they fail and often end up quitting Forex altogether and that’s mainly because of not been able to do proper execution, I believe been discipline, patience and skillful is one part of deal, but if you really want to be something like successful in real meaning than execution is where all stops. I have learned pretty well through sites like Baby Pips while have taken done several offline courses as well, but all went right thanks to OctaFX broker and their regular facility to participate on demo contest especially cTrader, it’s weekly based and ideally suited for me in terms of learning, so that’s where my real success has come from

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Lucas View Post
    That’s true Metalhead, but believe me, I have seen many traders with incredible skill (talent), but yet they fail and often end up quitting Forex altogether and that’s mainly because of not been able to do proper execution, I believe been discipline, patience and skillful is one part of deal, but if you really want to be something like successful in real meaning than execution is where all stops. I have learned pretty well through sites like Baby Pips while have taken done several offline courses as well, but all went right thanks to OctaFX broker and their regular facility to participate on demo contest especially cTrader, it’s weekly based and ideally suited for me in terms of learning, so that’s where my real success has come from
    Failing is the part of winning Lucas. You know when we fail, we may lose our money, but we earn something which more important than that ant that is the experience, which could make us earn double in next trade, of course if used properly.

we should have a good experience when doing forex trading, therefore we have to face the risk management well, work harder, and to be strong mentally to manage risk when we do trading activities.

For getting success besides good trading knowledge we have to be a reliable support from a credible broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

You need lots of thinks like knowledge, experience and lots more skills, like money management, risk management and lots more.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Increase again capability in managing our funds and also for trading discipline must be maintained as well. And this is also what I do to get more leverage trading results again in ViproMarket