horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Success in Forex

box - einstein 250x250
    Traver, I do feel sorry for you somewhat, but at the same time, I feel it is not alone broker that needs to be blamed, but you are also to be blamed for making such choice. I always prefer broker that got proven track record like OctaFX, as just recently they won Best Broker in Europe award and have over 18 awards to their name including Best International Broker, I believe these are sort of things one needs in broker. The conditions arenít far away with this company, so they are complete package.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I believe that the broker which has proved beneficial for you, not necessarily will be proved to be beneficial for everyone.

One broker is not going to be good for every one, as every trader has differ mind and according to that they work and choose broker for their trading. Every trader has their own likes and dislikes, so upon which they choose one.

Yeah, whether we trade with or without broker, we need to know that everything depends on your decision and whether you earn or loss, it will be a part of you.

Success always comes when you trade using all the available resources. I can recommend using 101% fully tradable deposit bonus offered by FreshForex broker.

You can never be 100% successful in Forex Trading, all we can do is that we make more Profit than the loss that we incur in Forex Trading.

Trading bonus is always myths for me, I have never heard any good thing about any bonus offers of any broker. Soon or later broker is going to change his terms and conditions for his offer.

There are lots of alluring offer which often leads you to scam, thus you think that there are no good offers, but you need to find the good one.

You can become successuful trader even without investing your money. For that purpose you need to activate some [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    There are many ways to become trade in Forex Trading and there are many strategies to learn about Forex. We need to understand that if you wanna become successful you need to have lots and lots of practice.