horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Success in Forex

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Success is a business like Forex is never an easy case because we need to put a lot of effort into it. We need to have a lot of knowledge and experience for it which will help it working. I am fortunate enough with broker like OctaFX who got lovely educational setup that covers it all while there are several demo contests like cTrader and Champion where there are big prizes to be won and also help up with getting experience.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Yes, it would never be an easy task to become successful in Forex Trading, it requires lots of skills and knowledge in order to survive in Forex Market.

Thatís very much correct Metalhead, it is impossible to even survive without having sufficient knowledge and experience, so we have to have those things in order to work it out. I feel pretty special with broker like OctaFX who have been supporting traders massively whether with providing educational guides to having demo contests like cTrader and Champion plus there are huge prizes to be won, so all this works extremely well and helps one to perform really nicely in any situation.

That's quite god to know that you have found the broker who is beneficial for you. Hope we all find what would be beneficial for us.

Often I feel itís not tough to get success, but to manage and maintain it, I feel thatís the biggest test of character for us. I always play it safely and itís easier with broker like OctaFX since they have mighty offering from having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, 70 instruments to select from and then there is even rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if itís lost, so that really helps with working nicely.

It is not difficult to be successful but also not easy for every other person. Because each person is different from another one so to be successful depending on how you actually want to work in the market.

box - einstein 250x250
    Everything depends on the knowledge and experience and skills that are needed to gain in the Forex Trading, as without it, you couldn't achieve success in the Forex.