horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Success in Forex

Success in Forex

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    We the traders actually have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning, if we want to achieve success very rapidly from this volatile trading place. So, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which always make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing real educational facilities.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Forex trading success not so easy. At first to know the rules and concept of forex trading. I think one can success in forex market by using management account and control to your emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie.Pogee View Post
    Forex trading success not so easy. At first to know the rules and concept of forex trading. I think one can success in forex market by using management account and control to your emotion.
    Trading forex is not easy and it is recognized by many traders. one of the most difficult things facing is psychological as well as trading mentality when we face losses due to analytical errors. At the time of this condition, to cut losses or keep the accounts in the hope the price will reverse. This will make the trader in a dilemma. I did cut my loss with ECN account in Vipro Market when the condition of the loss has exceeded the tolerance limits that I set that is 10% of the initial capital

Trading is surrounded by a certain amount of mystique, because there is no single formula for trading successfully. Think of the markets as being like the ocean and the trader as a surfer. Surfing requires talent, balance, patience, discipline. And if you want to be the best, you must learn from the best.

For leading a successful trading life, we the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Thatís why, I have been using MXTrade regulated trading broker due to security of funds, lo transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , minimum margin requirement and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible and successful trading life.

There are so many factors that determine the success of a trader. one of which is the concept of trading right that must be improved so that we can predict the direction of price movement with precision ratio above 60%. I am still learning to use a demo account and real account in ViproMarket

Rookie Member

I guess success in forex trading does not come over the night, those who tried to get rich on one clicks usually looses their money as forex trading is a very professional market where you have to learn first. I think demo trading can be a good idea for learning forex quickly and easily. Their are many brokers who offers free demo account and i guess hotforex demo account never expires and is free forever.

thank for sharing

Elite Member

we need any more option to become successful in this business like more demo practice, followup daily market trends, buildup business relation with other expert trader and have to control over greed and emotion after getting more profit and loss. To minize the losses for a beginner, we can use 30$ no deposit bonus from TICKMILL

box - einstein 250x250
    Success in forex is not easy but its possible as you can see many successful traders around. It will take time but spending time on trading success is worth doing. You can get many many benefits once you become a successful trader.