horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: success with scalping broker

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Scalping as we obviously know is pretty risky way to work out, so that’s why we need to make sure we trade with quality broker which should be enough to bring in comfort and that’s why I go with OctaFX, it’s one of the nicest brokerage houses in the industry which one can rely upon completely and thanks to their blistering facilities and features, I am able to work out things nicely with tidy spreads, high leverages, bonuses and much more!

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

@ketab ali, if u think mxtrade is really good for scalping then why they r offering numerous bonus based on proofs and verification, they are good but keep an eye of their activities time to time... its my suggestion.... best of luck for ur trading career

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should choose the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by selva View Post
    @ketab ali, if u think mxtrade is really good for scalping then why they r offering numerous bonus based on proofs and verification, they are good but keep an eye of their activities time to time... its my suggestion.... best of luck for ur trading career
    because they are pure bucketshop I think its obvious. Always choose reputable and regulated brokers such as Hotforex or FXCM.

I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement, superior execution, easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more with 100% initial bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketab Ali View Post
    I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement, superior execution, easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more with 100% initial bonus.
    As I said above its a are buckethshop with some shady regulation, I would say its a extremely risky investment which can disappear in one day if company decide to rip of their clients and leave.
    Instead of trying luck with some dubious companies I would suggest you to gain trading skills with regulated brokers such as Hotforex. 5 years of excellent experience, over 80K has been withdrawn as a profit from this company.

There are lots of brokers involved in Forex trading, ll you need to do is to find an appropriate one for yourself and that would be a difficult task, but you need to do it on your own.

Rookie Member

It doesn’t matter what style we have in range, it’s all about having good broker because a good broker is what will support us through any technique that we pick forward to use. I love using scalping, but even if I am doing long term, I am still getting complete support and that’s through OctaFX broker, it’s to do with using their epic set of conditions which include having razor thin spread starting from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trading orders even with the losing trades too, so that’s why I like it so much and enjoy trading with them and it brings a lot of profits to me.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly, now I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

Rookie Member

box - einstein 250x250
    Itís never easy to get success in Forex with doing scalping, so we need to be very good at what we do. This is why I only focus on doing trading with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and only then we will be able to perform well. This is exactly why I am joined with TradeWiseFX, as they are the leading broker of the industry with having terrific deposit bonus up to 50% which helps in scalping.