horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: success with scalping broker

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Scalping is one of the highly testing of character way or technique in trading, but it brings equally fair amount of rewards if done accurately. The biggest requirement comes with experience; if we want to get the consistency then we got to have as much experience as possible. I am extremely fortunate being under OctaFX. They have epic cTrader demo contest, itís weekly base with having 400 dollar prize to be won while is ideal replica for scalping practice and due to the prize, it keeps up for the motivation part.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Anyone will tell you that for a chance to achieve something in the Forex market, it is important to find the right broker. It depends on a broker if it iseasy to trade or not. I'm trading with FreshForex. It has good trading conditions, tech support really helps to solve difficult problems. This is particularly important at the beginning.

Unluckilly not every broker allows to do scalping. For exaple, when you use scalping strategy trading with Instaforex, that broker just cancels the deals.

Manual trading can be efficient if used intraday. But at short intervals its efficiency drops. There I try to use expert advisors, but only with freshforex where it is possible. On instaforex account I have to omit this kind of trading.

box - einstein 250x250
    Not every broker allows to use scalping strategy. For example, InstaForex just cancels the deals, so you should choose a broker carefully.