horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: success with scalping broker

success with scalping broker

box - einstein 250x250
    In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. By the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping without any kinds of restrictions by providing lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Scalping requires a skill in determining when it is appropriate to enter or exit the market. Trader should use broker support for fast performance in doing scalping and for this, I recommend using ViproMarket

Rookie Member

Scalping is most efficiently applied to lowest spread pairs like EURUSD, moreover some brokers also providing zero spread accounts which are technically altered to meet the specific needs of scalpers.

In Fx trading , each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, now I am using MXTrade broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

I finished base teaching courses on freshforex web-site. There are a lot of useful materials. Then I opened a demo account there and do practice. I guess, that it is convenient to start your trading with one broker and to continue it.

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. Thatís why, I have chosen Trade12 broker because of lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips.

We need to be with broker that have no limit or restrictions over whatever technique we may use and that’s exactly why I love working with OctaFX broker given they help me with doing trading with any technique without restrictions whether it’s scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA, it’s all pleasing here and makes for trading ever easy to do, so that’s why I am able to perform nicely and brings huge rewards to me, so that’s why I am so comfortable.

hello guys how are you

We must remind our self that success depends a lot on us than broker, if we wish to be successful then we got to have good broker in working to be successful. I go with OctaFX broker which is incredibly company especially to do with scalping, but is great for any other way too, I love their low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also smooth trading platform, it’s all really good and helpful for us.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    For getting success with certainly we the traders have to choose the right broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Thatís why, I have chosen Trade12 broker due to security of funds, low transaction cost, lowest trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.