horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rate your Broker

Rookie Member

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    My rating for my broker [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] would be highest, as they are very special by any measurement of rating. I enjoy it to fullest to do with the luxuries I get here along with security that comes with regulation from ASIC and absolutely transparent structure with fast payments. Itís then the conditions which come as topping on the cake having low costs, fast execution, high leverage, daily market analysis and updates, itís pretty pleasing!

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I can rate my broker as the one of the best companies on the arket and I really think that trading with FreshForex makes traders more successful.

I do not know if other brokers use as wise approach to organization of their accounts, but FreshForex exactly excelled in this task. Their Classic account - good for beginners to practice and gain experience. Market Pro is for those who practice a more active trading. ECN - an account that has a lot of opportunities in general. And Swap Free - a special account, which does not charge swap. I'm still on the Market Pro, but looking closer to ECN, will save more money and deposit to this ECN account.

I can rate my broker as 10 out 10, really! I really adore FreshForex broker and I love their promotions so much especially the hot $2017 no deposit bonus.

box - einstein 250x250
    I agree, there are many brokers who have not the best conditions, so you'd better leave such companies like Teletradeto more advanced and honest brokers.