horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate your Broker

Rate your Broker

box - einstein 250x250
    From my first day of trading I have been using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services, superior execution , low trading spreads, minimum margin requirement and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I need a Broker that has a low spread. After finding a long time research I found a most reliable ViproMarket that has narrowest spared to trade so I can make profit by scalping in any time. Besides scalping, I get also hedging capability in this most dependable platform. This broker has a trading platform that always helpful to me by giving their many trading facilities.

Rookie Member

I am trading with many brokers at the moment for diversification purposes and all of them have good repute in the market, some of them are hotforex, fxprimus, fxcm and lmfx etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadvipro View Post
    I need a Broker that has a low spread. After finding a long time research I found a most reliable ViproMarket that has narrowest spared to trade so I can make profit by scalping in any time. Besides scalping, I get also hedging capability in this most dependable platform. This broker has a trading platform that always helpful to me by giving their many trading facilities.
    If you need lowest trading spreads, if you have to choose Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips with a wide range of trading technologies.

I would give my broker OctaFX full marks, as I believe they are one of the finest there is with absolutely marvelous conditions whether that’s with low spreads starting from 0.1pips for all major pairs or if it’s to do with their rebate scheme that gives 50% back on all trading orders, it’s all available here which makes trading extremely beneficial for us and is the big reason behind them been so popular and rated as the best in the business.

We the traders have to choose the brokers which guarantee their clientsí funds with certainly. Thatís why, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more real trading facilities with 50% initial usable bonus.

Rookie Member

I will like to give my broker full points because of their all-round service. I trade with OctaFX broker and they truly deserve to be given 100/100 for every reason. They are one of the best there is with been regulated plus a worldwide recognized company servicing in over 170 countries in the world and have won 16 awards so far in just 4/5 years while this include some of the most prestigious ones like Best ECN Broker, Best International Broker while even their customer service has won the award. The greatest advantage is their features for newbies that include having 50% bonus on deposit which is use able and allows one to work with great level of freedom and comfort, so that’s why I like it so much.

Rookie Member

I will like to rate my broker TradeWiseFX at higher levels, as they are all so very special by all notes. They have wide range of features and facilities which include having smaller spreads, higher leverages, bonuses and many stuff like that. The biggest advantage with them is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]; it’s absolutely marvelous and really helps with working, so my rating for this company is 10/10!

I can reate my broker as one of the best companies on the market. By the way, now that company offers [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and I'm pretty sure you'll like that.

Rookie Member

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Travel, I think such offers are useless because of the policy. Itís better to look for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], as thatís the real jewel in my eyes. I donít look for freebies but with my present broker TradeWiseFX, I have got just that on their 50% bonus for deposit, but the important part is their service which is pretty classy.