horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Risk Management is important ?

Risk Management is important ?

box - einstein 250x250
    No one becomes successful at all from this market place, if he does not know how to manage risk. in my trading career, for avoiding risk, I at all times use 1:100 leverage , in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 that always make sure my trading broker MXTrade. but, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

all the time there we were lucky, but do not get into a habit of betting. we must learn to analyze the market, because the business is certainly we should be able to manage the risks that have to be trading more opitmal.

I would suggest to try [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Orders are processed in a split second; smooth platform without shutdowns; many tools; rapid withdrawal. And the company is developing steadily. This is despite the crisis! As a consequence, according to the International Prize IAFT (International Association of Traders) Awards Ceremony, FreshForex company became the winner in the "dynamic development" nomination.

Risk management like in any other business is very important, in that, it makes the traders to stay long in the market. We can protect our valuable capital with following risk management rules.

Yeah...! Risk management is the most important aspect of Forex Trading, we need to learn it properly, if we really wanna survive in long run.

if we are ready in forex trading, should be prepared also in the management of its risks, when ready mentally in the trade, the results obtained can be maximized than before.

Yeah...! With Stressed mind, the chances of making bad decisions increase a lot and it is not at all advisable for the traders to trade when they are stressed up in life, they, might take a wrong decision and lose everything.

chaos mentaly could disrupt our trading strategy, so we should try to cool the mind first to be fluent in using forex trading account. and we should first understand the market with an accurate analysis. so that could be more mentally stable

Risk is inevitable, and it is the only reason why we are being rewarded too. Risk is equal to Rewards here, but only if you learn how to manage it properly.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Risk/Money management is absolutely key part to things especially if wish to go far, if we want to make profits and making sure it’s consistent then we need to make sure we have that right. I am not greatest in terms of strategy or method creating, but I always work out right level of money/risk management, it really helps me big time. I enjoy it every bit under OctaFX, as they are absolutely special by all measurements through 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so I really enjoy it in every way and it keeps me entirely comfortable, so I like it ever so much and it helps me bringing so much profits and that too consistently without much trouble.