horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: Gold is not appropriate for New traders!

Gold is not appropriate for New traders!

box - einstein 250x250
    I really surprise when I see, new traders start their trading career by using Gold and Silver! These are very volatile trading instruments in trading industry! In addition, new traders should start their trading with major currencies like EUR/USD, GBP/USD etc! Whatever, recently I have added Gold metal into my live chart and I am enjoying low trading spread on Gold from TradingBanks broker!

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

See, itís obvious that no one was born master; it all was through struggle and dedication to getting there, so thatís why one needs to be positive. However, I do feel that currency pairs are better and require lesser amount of investment. I operate under OctaFX where there are over 70 instruments to pick from, but I prefer currency pairs only given their low spreads and also easier to manage, but like I said everyone is on their own, so there are people who might like Gold more.

Gold trading is not a monster that will eat us alive, but if we not are experienced enough then itís highly likely that we will face a lot of problems. So, the simplest formula to work out things is through skills and strategy, if we manage that through then we will do pretty well. I love it a lot with OctaFX broker given they have absolutely low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, smooth trading platform like cTrader and much more, itís just awesome and helps so much.

Although it is an old thread to reply the answer let me clear that trading is not for everyone. If you have work on demo account then you might have knowledge of every pair in a market so you know that how to deal with the risk of a market.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    May be it is allowed to everyone to enter in the Forex Market. But entering is one thing, and earning in the Forex Trading is another one, thus you need to have lots of practice to become successful in the Forex Trading.