horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why not to offer the opportunity to the women?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I am honestly feel very upset when I read such stuff, I mean, I haven’t seen anything in contracts or written that your gender got to be male, it’s just about women not trying it, therefore, it doesn’t make sense to blame people or those sort of things. I believe Forex is absolutely irrelevant when it comes to gender, if we are good enough then that’s enough of the point and we shouldn’t be worried for anything else. I have seen many female working in Forex and succeed, so it’s do able if one got the ability. I do believe that support is required and that’s why I go with OctaFX broker which makes job easier through the top notch features and facilities especially 50% bonus on deposit, it’s just awesome.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Rookie Member

I believe the opportunity is well and truly available for one and all, so it doesnít matter if the person trading is male or female; itís just about personal dedication and passion for it which makes all the difference. I have seen many ladies doing it well, so there is no doubt it is great for them as well. I personally love it to do with the freedom which comes for me with OctaFX broker with their mobile platform which allows me to work from anywhere in the planet.

I think, all are working here, women and men both are part of business. So there is no need to discuss such topic with forum. We all know that, women are equal and they also doing well with their work with every business or jobs.

Yeah, I think that women are more successful than the men in the Forex Trading. They have more knowledge and experience and skills than us as they have more time to spend on Forex.

We are really no one to decide for opportunity for anyone. I think it is a lot down to each individual whether a male or female, if one is skillful enough then making far is not hard. As a trader, I am able to work it out beautifully which is easier through OctaFX, as they are awesome with having small spreads, over 70 instruments to pick from, swap free account and much more, itís all pretty exciting and opens opportunities for all.

Women are to give opportunity as they are more intelligent than us and also they have more free time to spend on Forex Trading.

No matter man or woman a trader is he or she should choose the reliable broker, otherwise he or she will just loose the money like I did when I traded with Alpari UK. Suddenly that company became a bankrupt and I lost all my money.

I will say that if we are working in this risky business then we also know that what kind of broker is important for our trading work.
    It is bad to hear that you lose your all money with your broker.

Quote Originally Posted by Traver View Post
    No matter man or woman a trader is he or she should choose the reliable broker, otherwise he or she will just loose the money like I did when I traded with Alpari UK. Suddenly that company became a bankrupt and I lost all my money.
    Yeah, Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, whether you are a man or a woman, you could make money if you have proper knowledge and experience and skills.

box - einstein 250x250
    They have. Now the women have really great opportunity: they can activate [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] offered by my favourite broker.