horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why not to offer the opportunity to the women?

Why not to offer the opportunity to the women?

box - einstein 250x250
    But what if instead of always seeing men on the trading floor on Wall Street we saw only women?

It is common to think that trading is a male world by nature, powerful men with their gray suits and their big black cars. Do stereotypes serve? This it is a good question.

The truth is that I was seriously thinking the other day about how much appropiate is the trading for the Female world and I was surprised! Why I donít see a lot of women when the fact is it would give them high successful probabilities!

Why not to offer the opportunity to the women?

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

in trading, we must be mentally prepared, and of course we have to know when to open order and close order, and it takes precision and mental conditions can be controlled for optimal results.

Rookie Member

Not sure if forex trading is limited to men only or involved any gender discrimination but i think it does allow everyone to trade anytime and from anywhere irrespective of their gender but what matters the most is the trading skills.

I don't think so that women cannot trade with Forex, I believe they could believe that they could even be more successful than us in it.

Rookie Member

I don’t think Forex is a business which is restricted to gender, it’s sort of thing that can be done by anyone who got the ability and it doesn’t matter if a lady or a man does it, if we have the knowledge, experience and skills then we can always gain from here and for me, it’s ever easy with broker like OctaFX, it’s always supporting us with excellent facilities and features whether that’s to do with low spreads, high leverages, bonuses, rebates or anything we wish for, it’s all present here and not just that, we can even practice out with using their demo contest like Southampton Supreme with unlimited prizes to be won, so it’s all superb to work with.

Women have great opportunities when they trade with FreshForex broker. That broker is totally reliable: it is regulated by two serious organisations called KROUFR and CRFIN.

Forex Trading is for everyone, all you need to have is proper knowledge about it and lots of practice. It is never been only for a man, any one can make profit with it.

When trading with a force will certainly many who suffered losses. Therefore try to relax when trading. When my mood into trading course that the decisions we make can be maximized.

Forex Trading is never gonna be a gender discriminated. It is for all the people, who are serious enough to learn and practice a lot to gain more and more knowledge and experience.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    There are so many female traders in market, so do not think that women are out of this business not doing any thing or knowing anything about forex.