horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Risky business, follow money management properly!

box - einstein 250x250
    Forex is business where there is no limit for learning no matter how much you, you will find something new everyday. Market has so many twist and turns that are endless, and we can not imagine the future so we have to develop our self according to it so that we can win the market.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Yeah, Forex has no limits and you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to learn money management properly.

I don't like risks. That's why I'm using bonus money all the time during my trading. For example, now I use[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] from my current broker.

That's nice to hear, so which broker you are using, tell us more about him to understand it better.

If you want to reduce the risks, you'd better trade on bonus money, not on your own. Personally, I recommend you to activate [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

No one can earn money through the Forex Trading every time. You need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to learn a lot like risk management, money management and lots more. Everything is important.

Every business is risky but everything is dependent on our skills whether we increase the risk or decrease it. The simplest way is to connect with strict money management, which is exactly what I do and due to OctaFX broker, as they are awesome with having 50% deposit bonus thatís usable and comes without any restrictions or hidden setup, it really helps me with working out nicely and that is obvious when you have very much comfort and thatís exactly what I have with this epic company.

The thing is that there are many brokers available online and most of them have hired some freelancers, which always brag about them, which makes it difficult to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    The thing is that there are many brokers available online and most of them have hired some freelancers, which always brag about them, which makes it difficult to choose.
    That is not true for another broker you see on the internet. They are promoting because it is their business so they have to be in a market with the marketing of their products. Otherwise, people will forget what brokers were there on the market.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Yeah, they need to do marketing I believe it. But I think that the Forex Forum is for the knowledge gaining purpose, but in here the more marketing is happening in here.