horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Risky business, follow money management properly!

Risky business, follow money management properly!

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I have observed a common tendency from all of new Forex traders, maximum newbies want to make quick money from this market! Definitely, its possible to make huge money from Forex but not in your beginning session of learning! I have learned proper money management rules from exclusive video tutorials of TradingBanks broker so, now I am able to handle my live account as like a pro trader!

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Yeah...! It is very important to manage the money, as it is the key element to trade with Forex. Thus you need to have proper money management to become a successful trader.

If traders are already prepared, then of course have to be brave to face risk and reward. Do not be afraid to apply the cut loss and does not hesitate in taking profit

Rookie Member

I don’t think it’s just about risk in Forex, it’s something there with nearly every business, I believe if we wish to be successful then we got to learn to handle things properly especially greed, as it’s not possible for us to be successful without that. I am trading with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding setup which helps me with decreasing risk in big way and that’s especially to do with their 50% bonus on deposit which is also use able, so that’s how I am able to wok nicely and is something that helps me bring profits as well while keeps me entirely comfortable too, so that’s why I can perform really nicely and allows me to succeed.

I use Equity Sentry for stopout. It takes all the descision out of closing your trades. You must set a realistic stopout because otherwise you will just lose money with market fluctuations

Rookie Member

I agree with that Basilg, I too believe in using tight stop loss, as it’s vital. I trade with OctaFX broker and with them, I am able to work out with solid money management and that is something through which I can survive bad trades and pile on good ones. They offer me with 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so that’s what helps me big time with money management and keeps me entirely comfortable and relaxed with doing things. I like it ever so much with them and benefits in every way, but apart from this, it’s vital that we have proper strategy and only then we will be able to work out with right strategy and method.

There are many things that you need to learn about the Forex Trading, like the money management and the risk management and much more like that.

Rookie Member

Money management is important tool for any work and specially in Forex. Money is directly involved in this work, so it is really important to manage it with proper risk calculation so that we can minimize the risk with every trade.

Right money management is massive thing and one got to have that in place if we are really willing to succeed. I do it all well and confidently thanks to OctaFX and with their brilliant features and facilities which counts from lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to over 70 instruments, swap free account and many such things, it all is highly in my favor and I am able to enjoy working which brings great rewards as well at high level of consistency.

box - einstein 250x250
    Yeah and not only the money management, we should also pay attention towards the risk management if we want to survive in Forex Trading.