horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: Spreads is Important ?

Spreads is Important ?

box - einstein 250x250
    In spite of most powerful analyzing thatís not possible at all to make profit constancy without lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit constancy by using any kinds of strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Rookie Member

For me, trading spread is very important issue, as my trading balance is only 100$! Although I have managed 130$ trading equity by adding 30% welcome bonus of MTIMarkets trading broker! On the other hand, I see this STP trading platform is very sensitive on trading spread facility, they provide very narrowest trading spread service for all trading instruments!

Rookie Member

Frankly speaking, I definitely consider spread very important because that’s something on how I am able to gain comfort especially with scaling while it’s obviously relaxing as well to have broker that cares so much. I have just that in OctaFX, it’s special by all means and shots with having steady conditions with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also strong rebate scheme that gives me 50% back on all trades which include the losing trades too, so that’s why I am able to perform so nicely and that’s something which brings in massive rewards to me and allows me to be successful as well especially while doing scalping even in high violate situation.

According to our trading experience, we the traders choose our trading brokers. As a scalpers, I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. And, now I am using Trade12 regulated trading broker from where I can scalp at all times including lowest trading 0.1 pips. So, my trading life is very profitable now.

The more trading experience we are, the better results we can. therefore we need to constantly improve the experience of trading. The better our experience, the better our ability. With a demo account ViproMarket then we will be able to be able to enhance the trading experience

Rookie Member

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    It is fair to say that spreads are major thing to look when joining any company, but at the same time, it is vital to have broker that we can rely and trust upon. This is where I go with OctaFX who are the finest out there been licensed by FCA and are also a true ECN for which they have even won the award. It is absolutely awesome working with them on their ECN account with small spreads, fast execution and no issues over slippage, re quote or any such deal at all.