horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broker is Important ?

Broker is Important ?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    The best broker for scalping is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques in particularly scalping that is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place. Nowadays, by and large regulated trading broker allow trading concept such this in their trading platform.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Rookie Member

In this market place, broker is really important to trade in a secure and flexible trading life. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. For that reason, I have chosen [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] which is regulated by IFSC and always ensures security of funds at any deposits, low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, superior execution, and much more real trading facilities.

Due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But this trading approach donít allow by and large regulated trading broker in their trading platform. by the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my regulated broker which permit scalping and hedging including lowest trading spreads.

the more we are experienced in the business of forex trading, then trading results we will be better and satisfying. That's the importance we perform intense exercise by using a demo account though not often MC, due to the exercise, we will be more mature experience so that we can better master the business of trading if it is able to use the huge leverage of ViproMarket wisely

Rookie Member

There is not even slightest doubt about the importance of broker; it’s definitely very crucial and the quicker we understand that, it’s easier to look for right broker. I go for just one and that’s Alpari. Thy are regulated by 3 top international institutes and is in the industry for last 17 years with epic features having 0 spread starting point while leverage up to 1:1000 and the ideal part for me is their contest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], it’s just mouth-watering and gives extra motive to work with.

i dont undersatand the title? is broker important? lets answer first, yes coz with no broker no way can you trade the live markets i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by wafu View Post
    i dont undersatand the title? is broker important? lets answer first, yes coz with no broker no way can you trade the live markets i guess.
    yes, indeed, without a broker traders can not perform trading activities, so it is indeed important, but emphasized here that the quality of the broker, whether we can make it feasible for a trusted broker or not?

Elite Member

broker itself is contributing factors that influence the success of a trader, then the selection of a broker for a trader is very important, suggested to traders do not just choose a broker who gives comfort in trading, however, select the broker that also supports the trading success of a trader , in order to get the maximum profit with the risk that can be minimized optimally.

Who will even argue with this? Itís plain and simple that BROKER is IMPORTANT and again no doubts. But, itís not like just a good broker is going to change our fortune. We need to have skills too, as that is what helps and can take us forward not just broker. I work with OctaFX, who are finest out there but I do have my own skills which makes me work out well and brings reward for me in every possible way.

box - einstein 250x250
    Of course the broker selection is the foremost the very important decision to make, thus you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to have lots and lots of research to find the one which is beneficial for you.