horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: which broker are you using and why ?

box - einstein 250x250
    Lowest trading spreads is very much important financial tool that an investor should consider when choosing a trading broker. in my trading career, as a scalper, I have decided to trade in Trade12 regulated because of only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I wouldn't recommend using Exness broker for trading. They've changed some trading conditions not so far ago and lost a lot of clients.

Rookie Member

I have been using OctaFX broker since last 3 years and the biggest reason is security and safety. I am pretty decent trader, so I am not like required broker offering massive features and facilities, so what I just need is safety and comfort levels. I am able to get that here with this lovely company which is highly reputed been servicing since last 4-5 years and have won 16 awards in such short time, so it’s very good working with them. They also have segregated account option which makes me feel so secure and all payments are done instantly. However, it’s not just safety that they are so good with but even features and facilities are equally good here.

Rookie Member

I am trading with IMMFX. With this broker, Forex trading is really very Easy for me.. The trading platforms are great and most important of all it is simple to use with a lot of different trading tools. Additionally the customer services are always helpful and provide a great bonus on deposits. i would 100% recommend using IMMFx who I have been trading with now for 8 months and have no compliments at all.

Rookie Member

I am working under TradeWiseFX. They are one of the finest I have worked with. As here, I am able to get what I desire which is from having ideal conditions to absolute freedom to do whatever I wish. I love their unique offering including [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] option, it’s stunning and helps big time in trading for me!

Rookie Member

I am trading with more than one broker at the moment and the reason behind trading with more than one broker is to diversify my investments. However the other reasons to short list those broker is that they allow timely withdrawal of profits, easy trade execution and low spreads. Moreover I found it good to withdraw my profits on regular basis by leaving the only necessary capital behind with these brokers.

Saya pilih FBS, karena banyak promosi dan bonus ya, juga yg penting proses withdraw dan deposit ya mudah...

I do not know how good this bonus is, but Freshforex bonus "50% for changing a broker" really helps newcomers to increase their initial capital, and thus facilitate their trading. I recommend to try!

I'm using FreshForex broker, cause that company has one of the best trading conditions on the market plus that broker is reliable indeed.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    In my analysis, I'm constantly trying to combine results of both technical and fundamental analysis. What good support I have from Fresh Forecast, which usually helps me to achieve a better performance.