horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which broker are you using and why ?

which broker are you using and why ?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Choosing a broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading secure and profitable trading life with certainly. because only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Rookie Member

As a scalper, now I am using [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]which is regulated and for all time permits scalping devoid of restrictions including lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with centrally by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Saad Fx View Post
    Choosing a broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading secure and profitable trading life with certainly. because only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
    Its not difficult if you make your choice comparing brokers between each other. For example i tried many brokers but came to conclusion my current broker Hotforex is best because it offers fair trading conditions and fast execution.

Now I am trading with MXTrade which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

I've really tried but couldn't find anything better than Hotforex. It brilliantly combines everything I need - narrow spreads, rocket-speed execution and professional support team that is ready to solve your trading issues.

Right now, I am trading with OctaFX broker and it’s one of the best brokerage houses in the world with complete structure whether it’s to do with been regulated plus a true ECN as well and for which they have even won the award, it’s a real pleasure to be working with them and helps us so much. I am operating with their ECN Account which can be done with as low as 5 dollars and works absolutely brilliantly for me in every sense of imagination while have long range of features and facilities that include having extremely low spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also gigantic deposit bonus which goes up to 50%, it’s fantastic!

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Trading with LMFX and another broker, I am using both two brokers because they are offering different trading conditions and I would like to diversify my funds as much as I can.

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ketab Ali View Post
    Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.
    If you love scalping , I would suggest you [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

box - einstein 250x250
    Pepperstone, Fast reliable and 1:500 leverage I like it.