horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spreads is Important ?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    take advantage of trading opportunities well and of course we can be optimized in the pursuit of profit in the real account, when we use the service broker. as commission rebate in ViproMarket can increase our profit

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo
    Elite Member

but if you want to use the trade in a real account, at first maksimalka suggest that science was on a demo account, in order to form the mental and readiness when trading using real account.

in trading forex we should be optimized to undergo forex trading, trading activity well especially with real account should be more focus on market analysis and risk management of its

Elite Member

agree with you, do not deny many traders are paying less attention MM and RM at the time of trading, and consequently the profit and risk in may not match expectations. therefore recommended to traders particularly novice traders, to be able to pay attention to MM and RM in trading, in order to get the maximum profit with the risks can be minimized

MM and RM in my opinion has an important role in successful trading if a trader can be noticed as well. but if a trader is not overly concerned with MM and RM in trading activity, I think it would be difficult to be mendapt benefits and minimize its risks.

I think yeah, spreads are important and I'm glad that my current broker FreshForex offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.

Trading spread is very important calculation for me as I am a retail Forex trader and my trading capital is very small! In addition, I use ECN broker TradingBanks as they are very active for retail Forex trader! Like here I get, no slippage, no requotes and narrowest trading spread facility for all of trading instruments even for Gold and Silver metal!

There are lots of things that are important in Forex, spreads, management and many other things. You need to learn about the Forex properly and than you could earn through it.

Itís sad to see that there are very few people who actually take sense here. I am happy to say Metalhead is one of them. Itís exactly what I want to say, I believe proper way to things is what will be beneficial for all across, but if we think just having low spread is how we can actually gain through than itís incorrect. We need to balance out things, as only then we are going to find real chance at achieving success, but not before that. I always keep myself up to the mark under OctaFX broker, as they are simply too good on all notes having steady spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform in cTrader, it all covers things nicely for me.

box - einstein 250x250
    Itís all said already about the importance of low spreads, but this is far from the lone requirement, as there are so many things we need to look at not just spreads. I got total picture shown with OctaFX broker, as being licensed by FCA and also are worldwide recognized company servicing in over 170 countries while have ideal conditions having small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, negative balance protection, huge cash back up to 50% and thatís even on losing trade.