horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spreads is Important ?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    By the way, if you want to get 0 pips spreads for ECN account and trade with FreshForex broker, it's high time to start, sause now that company's offering $1 sign up no deposit bonus.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Spreads are important for any trader because they always want lowest spreads for trading so that they can earn more profits with a single trade. But that is not true at all, if your analysis and strategy is accurate you can earn any number of profits with single trade only.

Quote Originally Posted by Traver View Post
    By the way, if you want to get 0 pips spreads for ECN account and trade with FreshForex broker, it's high time to start, sause now that company's offering $1 sign up no deposit bonus.
    Thanks for the suggestion Traver, but it will be so much better if you let us know that FreshForex charges heavy commission on that ZERO SPREAD! I work with OctaFX broker and they have LOWEST possible spreads starting from 0.1 pips, it comes WITHOUT COMMISSION, it makes them the real deal not like other brokers making life hell for traders. They also have daily news update and all such features, so all this makes trading easy and comfortable for me.

Every one is suggesting their brokers here, but still dont believe that any broker is going to happy with 0 or minimum spreads account because that is the way they earn money. And if they put it zero how they are going to earn money after all they are also here for profit.

Everyone is busy in suggesting each other broker for their own purpose. it is not bad but you can suggest it in broker section so that there will be more discussion on it.

box - einstein 250x250
    Spreads are really important in our trading and I'm really glad that I've found FreshForex broker who offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts!