horizontal navi rotating-upper-open-an-account?r=6475

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spreads is Important ?

Spreads is Important ?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Spreads is considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically, in spite of good trading knowledge thatís not possible at all to make profit with certainly devoid of lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Spreads are important for scalper because they trade for short time frames. Most trader want tight spreads because they want to have good profit but you should also look for fund security and regularity with broker before watching on spreads.

Spread is important but you have to also consider execution and commissions. For example I use zero spread account with Hotforex which offers raw commission +spread, STP execution is also excellent there, fits my trading style. And what is your choice?

depend your goal

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin8673 View Post
    depend your goal
    I guess what you meant is depends on the technique which is absolutely true because if one is doing long term trading then spread shouldnít be any major talking point for obvious reasons while for scalpers this is the most important part. However, itís nice only if we go with broker which supportive to all techniques and thatís why I go for OctaFX which is good for all reasons and ways because of the quality of features and facilities available here which include having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while even swap free account is present as well, so that completes the set and makes it all like able for everyone whether itís a scalper or long term guy.

we should be more optimal for trading can be a maximum, by utilizing the existing brokerage services, such as the leverage of 1: 500 in ViproMarket also help us in doing forex trading activities.

Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which always makes sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping.

Rookie Member

Yeah spread is important, but spread is not the MOST important thing out there, I strongly believe that we got to locate for complete package instead of just one part of the deal. I trade with Alpari and there not only I have minimum spread to pay, but able to get loads and loads of features and facilities include 100% deposit bonus which is available for Binary Option trading, cash backs and the killing part - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], it’s simply stunning and brings lots of joy and happiness!
    Last edited by Nantie Hayward; 11-12-2016 at 04:00 AM.

Spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I have chosen Trade12 as my regulated trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

box - einstein 250x250
    Sure! And FreshForex is one of the best brokers on the market, because this company offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.