horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: Leverage is important ?

Leverage is important ?

box - einstein 250x250
    Leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker due to having up to leverage 1:400 that I can use for all time including lowest trading spreads. by means of this high leverage I can trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Leverage is important but if you are looking for a broker then there are so many others points which comes first then Leverage. First we have to see legal information of the broker, fund security with broker, and check the withdrawal system of broker. Spreads , bonus, Leverage are comes after all this.

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saad Fx View Post
    Leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker due to having up to leverage 1:400 that I can use for all time including lowest trading spreads. by means of this high leverage I can trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. so, my trading life is very much profitable.
    if you like to trade with high leverage , I would suggest you [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to make profit with certainly in a short time. Actually, leverage is an important tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Julie.pip View Post
    Leverage is important but if you are looking for a broker then there are so many others points which comes first then Leverage. First we have to see legal information of the broker, fund security with broker, and check the withdrawal system of broker. Spreads , bonus, Leverage are comes after all this.
    determination leverage every trader must be different. Her determination to differentiate through capital used, as well as the ability and experience at the disposal. but usually for a trader who has capital is not too big, or traders who lack the ability or experience, using the leverage of 1: 500 in order to be more focused to manage trading, as well as the adaptation process.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
    determination leverage every trader must be different. Her determination to differentiate through capital used, as well as the ability and experience at the disposal. but usually for a trader who has capital is not too big, or traders who lack the ability or experience, using the leverage of 1: 500 in order to be more focused to manage trading, as well as the adaptation process.
    Many traders know it very well which leverage is good according their trading work and style so no doubt there is no need for finding best one every where.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie.pip View Post
    Many traders know it very well which leverage is good according their trading work and style so no doubt there is no need for finding best one every where.
    Not true mate. If people were really good at knowing what is good for them then donít you think they would be able to make profits instead of building up losses? Anyhow, I donít think these things can be easy to work out; it needs us to have experience which is where practice is so important. I do it with confidence under OctaFX using their cTrader demo contest. I like it a lot due to been weekly based while there are 400 dollar prize to be won on it.

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    Precisely, the leverages aren't just useful for each and every trader, they need to first practice before getting involved into any such strategies.