horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Thread: the truth about broker

the truth about broker

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    From all trading strategies in my trading career, I like most scalping thatís like most high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat. It brings profit in a short time. For using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest treading spreads.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I have seen that many traders love to work with scalping as it is short term money earning strategy in market but it has its own risk with each trade. Many brokers do not allow this strategy with their trading platform so it is difficult to find regular broker with tight spreads.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Julie.pip View Post
    I have seen that many traders love to work with scalping as it is short term money earning strategy in market but it has its own risk with each trade. Many brokers do not allow this strategy with their trading platform so it is difficult to find regular broker with tight spreads.
    yes a lot of traders are happy to trade with scalping way, because we can benefit in a very short period of time.

Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I have chosen MXTrade trading broker because of lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Rookie Member

If you depend on lowest trading spreads, I would suggest you [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]which is regulated and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to lead a profitable trading life with certainly. Really spreads is an important financial tool to choose a broker.

should we be smarter to utilize brokers with good service, and of course the result could we manage to be helpful and can survive in this forex trading, in ViproMarket i try to take advantage for the cash rebate so join with the partnership is more increase our profit

Elite Member

each broker definitely has advantages of each. Brokers themselves usually provide contests and promotions that are on offer for the trader. nothing wrong we as traders can and are able to maximize or exploit contests or promotions that are provided by the broker to add experience and if lucky can benefit more. Like me when utilizing the contest demo account held by Tickmill,

box - einstein 250x250
    Selection of broker is something that got to be done extremely wisely and we need to make sure that we trade with one that is proven not just go on others saying. I am joined under OctaFX and they are not just licensed by FCA but also are an award winning ECN company. I feel very secure with them having segregated account, instant payments without commissions and epic customer service available through various ways 24/5 which makes anyone feel absolutely comfortable.