horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which broker are you using and why ?

Rookie Member

box - einstein 250x250
    I have been working with OctaFX broker and it has been 3 years for me with them. I feel happy and satisfied in every way given the long list of luxuries available here whether it’s with low spreads starting at 0.1 pips for all major pairs or if it’s to do with zero balance protection, swap free account, high leverage, stop out level been just 15% while there are several other benefits too, so all this connects with me nicely. I also like their policy which is as simple and straight forward as it’s likely to get since we have no restriction on what technique we use with scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA allowed here to do without any conditions.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

I am happy with broker and that is why i am using it. I dont want to take name of my broker but i will say that it is regular and i trust my broker. Because of his loyalty and security of my funds with it. There are many brokers in market and it is hard to find one for your work and but you can find it.

Julie, itís pretty strange why you wonít share the name? If you are satisfied then whatís stopping you from dropping the name? Anyhow, I donít need to worry about any broker as I am already with one of the best in OctaFX. They are the leader of the pack with licensed by FCA and got strong hold over the market with winning over 18 awards in just 6 years, it is pretty pleasant working under them and benefits in every way.

I'm using FreshForex broker. Why? Cause it has one of the best trading conditions on the market. Plus this company is offering an amazing 101% deposit bonus which is fully tradable.

I only prefer companies which are established and proven, so the list is short here. I am with OctaFX who are on the top of this list with been licensed by FCA and servicing since last 6 years with having won 21+ awards. They are worldwide recognized company servicing in over 170 countries with over millions of client. I love their ECN account which we can operate with just 20 dollars and have very transparent policy that makes one feel great.

Junior Moderator

Dukascopy. Because it's the best.
    My latest discovery:

Get premium Forex systems in 90% discount → https://BudgetForex.com

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    We all have our favourites but I would never suggest any to anyone, as if they are not beneficial for them the one whom i shared the details, may get angry on me.