horizontal dynamo top1

All banners are advertisements only. FIB does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.

horizontal navi rotating-eisntein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which broker are you using and why ?

which broker are you using and why ?

dynamo - First and lasp post every thread AXITrader aff
    I have been using MXTrade trading broker from my first day of trading because of exclusive trading facilities. This ECN trading broker for all time makes sure security of funds, low trading spreads, lowest transaction cost, and easy withdrawal system without longtime process and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

2. Under 1st Post -dynamo

Choosing broker for trading has so many points, trader must know what kind of needs do he has and what expectation he need with broker. So finding right according to our mind and trading style is important. Taking someone Else's review is not going to work for everyone.

Right now, I am trying IQ Options. Now, I will say there are certain things that I have realized over the years. One of them is that broker doesnít make massive difference if we are good enough, so our first step got to be about right way to go about things. I have found my way through [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] trading software, itís just a sensational trading app I have ever witness. To do with that I made 250 USD investment and turned into 4k+ in 5 DAYS FLAT!

Elite Member

I've been using Tickmill from my first time of trading because of the trading experience which offers by the broker. their ECN trading accofor all time makes sure security of funds, low trading spreads, lowest transaction cost, and easy withdrawal system without longtime process

using services available on broker should we be maximum use of the opportunities in order to optimal results again, and to try to train the trading experience so that the results can also be maximal

Elite Member

broker itself is contributing factors that influence the success of a trader, then the selection of a broker for a trader is very important, suggested to traders do not just choose a broker who gives comfort in trading, however, select the broker that also supports the trading success of a trader , in order to get the maximum profit with the risk that can be minimized optimally.

the broker itself there with its advantages and disadvantages of each. Most novice traders are confused at the time will choose to start trading forex broker. as a suggestion, traders especially novice trader can choose a broker that provides educational programs easier to understand for a novice trader.

Choosing right broker is difficult task but if you have learn well before moving to real account then you will know how to select broker for your trading work. Also there are broker section in every forum to discuss so it is easy for one to select one for his work.

Rookie Member

I am currently trading with OctaFX broker and they are special by all measurements and scales. They have absolutely epic structure with having highly advance technology and secure setting with highly qualified team of experts monitoring it all to avoid any hiccups. They have 3-D technology that secures our transactions and even got segregated account, so that further makes one comfortable. I have been working with them for last 3 years and I just love it. I always get my payments instantly without having to pay any commission at all and the biggest advantage is that we can do whatever we want without restrictions which including scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA, so that really makes things so worth it!

box - einstein 250x250
    Yeah, there are many brokers online, which makes it difficult for us to choose the correct one and separate the one who cannot yield us enough income.